jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Brand new Hubber and would like some feedback

1. frankiectlus profile image59
    frankiectlusposted 7 years ago

If I could get someone to tear apart my sight I would be much appreciative.  I am new to this arena and would really like some constructive criticism. Don't be shy.....tell me how you really feel....

2. cmstretton profile image61
    cmstrettonposted 7 years ago

HI

I also would like feedback on my sites and maybe a few adds clicked on ..lol..lets help each other and give feedbacks.

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Hi Frankie smile welcome to HubPages. I think you are off to a great start. Just add some *stickiness* to your site to prolong a readers stay ...poll..video..riddle...a joke..articles that make them come back again n again. smile target your tags and audience and you should do well big_smile

CMStretton ...one of your articles is really short hmm I don't understand why you have two comment capsules either ...jus write the what, where, when, why, etc. big_smile that will build depth and bulk but you have a good start for a niche. big_smile and welcome to HubPages

4. frankiectlus profile image59
    frankiectlusposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Dame!  Where is a good place to get videos where I do not have to worry about copyright laws.

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I usually use youtube smile it will allow or not allow one to embed and share the video.

frankiectlusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I took some of your advise and wrote a new one on HubPages....check it out...

6. Ladybird33 profile image73
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

Go to other hubs, research, read and try to understand what works best for you.  That's the best way to figure it out.  Good luck!

frankiectlusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have been going to other hubs and reading some really good articles posted by other hubbers.  Thank you for the advice!

working