How do I get my Amazon stuff to show up??

1. Mrs M profile image59
    Mrs Mposted 8 years ago

I've tried searching the forums and looking at the Amazon site, but I have no idea how to get a product link, or anything else for that matter, to show up.  The only thing that shows up is "No Amazon results found."  I am so frustrated.  There are some items I want to link to, but the Amazon help page is no help.  Will someone please assist me?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Sadly, the Amazon capsule here does not do well with a lot of items on the Amazon site.  Just about any third party item tends to come up as not found.  That's why my Squidoo retail earnings continue to put the HubPages ones to shame.

I talked with Paul Edmondson a bit about it when I was in SF, but until they change how the capsule pulls the Amazon feeds, there's not really anything we can do.

By doing a lot of experimentation with keywords and trying a lot of ASINs, I've come up with Amazon offerings for my Hubs, and that's about all the constructive advice I can offer.

3. Mrs M profile image59
    Mrs Mposted 8 years ago

Thanks for responding.  I wasn't sure if it was me or not.  I did get some results to show up by doing the keywords so I feel a little better now.  :-)