jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Non perform hubs

1. oderog profile image38
    oderogposted 7 years ago

What should you do with non performing hubs, do you delete them or just leave them to add the numbers

1. earnestshub profile image89
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good question. For me it depends on how long they are dead for. I have had hubs that were dead for months climb all the way to the top again.

2. janni321 profile image60
      janni321posted 7 years ago in reply to this

don't delete them if those are informative, try to promote them on different channels.

3. my-success-guru profile image61
      my-success-guruposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You can tweek them to make them perform. Check out some Hubs on... well Hubs! Take care

2. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

Tweak and improve them!

oderogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Great I will tweak and improve them

3. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 7 years ago

I have never deleted any of my hubs-yet. I don't think I will though. If I see low numbers it's actually a challenge for me to go in and try to figure out how to make it a better article or think of ways to market it better.
    Adding RSS feeds to keep content current is helpful too.

oderogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Great contribution from hubbers, I do appreciate, I have just learned one more trick you people and Dorsi I will add RSS feed, I have never considered this

4. illminatus profile image89
    illminatusposted 7 years ago

I started out an entertainment hub guy. I was realize the earning potential was something to be desired so I've slowly been deleting hubs.

1. profile image0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

why are you deleting the old entertainment hubs. they don't hurt anything, and you never know when a topic will become hot. I'd leave them sit there and take the pennies as they come in. Pennies do add up after a while.

working