jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What A Scam-Google Business Kit

1. Dale Mazurek profile image59
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Every morning when I log into HubPages and take a look at Hubtivity there are countless new hubs about the so called Google Biz kit, Google Business kit, Google Cash Kit and whatever other million names it has.

First of all this thing has nothing to do with Google and they have come out and said that themselves.

I almost wonder if part of the training for selling this is to spam HubPages.

Just me yacking away, feel free to put your 2 bits in.

2. 0
    annvansposted 7 years ago

Yeah, this sounds really good too, but I wont get involved in it since I have read so much negative info about it.

3. Dale Mazurek profile image59
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

I could show you a million sales pages that look good.  These guys pay big money for sales pages that sell.  The problem is they really do not care about the people they are selling to.

I am an affiliate marketer and take great pride in anything I promote.  I won't promote something that is garbage just to make money.

Maybe that's why I'm not rich yet but my morals tell me that if I have to get rich by scamming then I would rather be poor.

4. 0
    annvansposted 7 years ago

Here is what I would like to know, I tried to get into sales before and there was no way I could try out the product myself to find out if it was any good.  How are ya supposed to know what products are really good if you cannot try them?

1. Dale Mazurek profile image59
      Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well my way of doing it isn't for everyone but if I find say a ClickBank item I really like.  I will first Google it and see whats happening there.

If it is full of negative reviews I am gone.  However if there are good reviews I will first write the owner and ask him for a free copy because I want to affiliate for him.  In about half the cases the owner will oblige.

However if I really want to try something I will purchase it myself and see exactly what it does.  If it lives up to its promises then I will work with it.

5. Typhoon profile image44
    Typhoonposted 7 years ago

Google recently cancelled the adwords accounts of a ton of people promoting it there... they're looking for new sources of traffic to peddle that crap to sad