jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Who Do You Think Will Win The UfC Fight Mir VS Lesnar?

1. my-success-guru profile image60
    my-success-guruposted 7 years ago

Why?

I am making my prediction right now. Frank Mir won the first fight but if there wasn't a rule for no hitting in the back of the head Mir would have lost because Lesnar was all over Mir doing donkey Kong on his head. People talk about how much more experience Mir has but I am very confident it won't be enough to save him this time. For a big guy Lesnar is very quick and has great endurance and of course he has big knockout power. Plus Lesnar was an accomplished amateur wrestler winning the 2000 NCAA wrestling championship.

2. my-success-guru profile image60

Any UFC fans out there?

3. my-success-guru profile image60

Let me know what you think.

4. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

I'm a hardcore UFC fan (and student of the art) but don't get to watch the fights since leaving Colorado 'cuz we're sticking to free TV with antenna.  Which leads to:  I know Frank Mir by name only; don't believe I've seen him fight.  So I'll have to go with Lesnar. Shucks, Brock just LOOKS like he oughta be unstoppable; never mind the skill set!

5. my-success-guru profile image60

Yeah that's the way I see it!

6. Capable Woman profile image81
    Capable Womanposted 7 years ago

I think the important thing is that they roll around on the floor in tight shorts grabbing each other's packages...

No wonder the one guy who knew an once of boxing dominated UFC like he did (that's right...Chuck Liddell).

1. tksensei profile image60
      tksenseiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Liddell was a wrestler and kempoist before getting into MMA, and they all train hand skills for their specific context. A pure boxer would get eaten up in MMA.

7. my-success-guru profile image60

Now I see why women watch this!

8. Superman05 profile image60
    Superman05posted 7 years ago

I am rooting for Lesnar.

working