jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

excessively promotes another site

1. HuiArt profile image60
    HuiArtposted 7 years ago

One of my hub was being flag for excessively promoting another site.

What actually happen was there were more then 3 links from this hub page linking to my blog. I understand this requirement and have remove some of the link.

However I have a link Capsules that links up all my hub pages in this hub. There are more then 3 hub pages link here. Is this allow ?

Please advice.

BTW please check out this hug and let me know whether it fits into HUG requirement

http://hubpages.com/hub/Understanding-I … to-quality

1. packerpack profile image60
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes I think linking to your Hubs is perfectly allowed. Go to any of my Hubs and you will find that I have joined a lot of them with or without using the link capsule. Linking to Hubs can be internal linking and that I do not see as any problem. However for your satisfaction you should go through the rule and regulation of Hubpages once (and do let me know if something that I have mentioned is contradicting).

I went to check out your "Hug" at the mentioned link but I didn't find it there. Was actually expecting a warm one! wink big_smile

1. HuiArt profile image60
        HuiArtposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm really sorry.. for the typing error. I guess the hubpage was still waiting for publish.

Thanks anyway for the info.

2. Ryan Hupfer profile image79
    Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago

You can link to 3 HubPages within your Hub, just not more than 2 outbound links to the same domain.