jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Newby needs advice

1. Amanda Godby profile image61
    Amanda Godbyposted 7 years ago

Hey all, I've just signed up and would appreciate any advice given. Also, when I start creating my first hub, will it pull up a tab or something where I can sign up for adsense and ebay and the other stuff? Probly a dumb question, but I'm still learning my way around the site. lol

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome! When you make your first hub you will find the signup in your account under affiliate settings.Good Luck.

2. RooBee profile image84
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

Hello and welcome! One piece of advice I'd give is to use the search bar (above) to research topics you're wondering about - from affiliate settings to layout suggestions, or whatever. A lot of times, you can find hubs or past forum threads that will answer most of your questions.
    You may want to peruse darkside & girly_girl09's hubs for some really valuable HubPage tips and advice. Eric Graudins, Mark Knowles, and Misha know their way around pretty well, too. These are just a handful of many experienced hubbers who have been so kind to share their wisdom with us greener types. They just happened to have popped into my head first.
    Again, welcome. Hope you love it here as much as I do. I'm sure I'm not the only one who eagerly awaits your first hub!

3. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

Follow RooBee's advice. I too would go for the same!

4. Ladybird33 profile image71
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

Do you "hubs" tab up top and search under hubpages for the information you want, darkside, badcompany99, mark knowles and many others helped me, do your research, it will pay off.  Good luck, great place to be.

5. rastrother profile image60
    rastrotherposted 7 years ago

hello and welcome to hubpages. smile

6. Philent profile image78
    Philentposted 7 years ago

welcome! I'm a newbie too. Good luck to both of us! smile

7. 0
    iamqweenbeeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to hub pages! I am a newbie, too and was looking for the answer for myself. Good luck

1. Mac Mission profile image60
      Mac Missionposted 7 years ago in reply to this

good luck for 3 of us ..............

8. lawretta profile image50
    lawrettaposted 7 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages, You are going to love it here!

9. Amanda Godby profile image61
    Amanda Godbyposted 7 years ago

Thank you all sooo much for all your help and advice! Finally was able to complete my first hub. Yeay! lol It's not much, but it's a start. Thanks again everyone! smile

10. Mike Craggs profile image65
    Mike Craggsposted 7 years ago

You could bookmark this link which will walk you through all the features of making a hub and using HubPages: HubPages Guide