jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

David Icke

1. Bard of Ely profile image89
    Bard of Elyposted 7 years ago

I am just wondering how many fans David has here at hubpages? I know my hubs about him get a lot of hits but a lot of them are from David's supporters from outside.

What do hubbers think about David Icke?

2. Plants and Oils profile image94
    Plants and Oilsposted 7 years ago

He's a fascist, anti-semitic nutjob.

1. frogdropping profile image84
      frogdroppingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Statements like that should be backed up - not spat out.

Bard - tripped over him once or twice on the Isle of Wight. Don't know him though. As far as I can see, he's shut most if not all of his knockers up.

Said what he had to say. Stood his ground depsite the over-hyped crap thrown at him.

It's his reptilian stuff that throws me tbh. Everything else, I get. And most of what he writes about isn't quite conspiracy theorist as people assume. Child abuse for eg. That's hardly conspiracy theory 'crap' now, is it?

3. Bard of Ely profile image89

I totally disagree with you on that! Perhaps you could explain why you have reached these conclusions?

4. Bard of Ely profile image89

Thanks for that, Frogdropping! I have said online before that it is not for me to fight David's battles for him but the rubbish I read by people who do not know him personally, have not read his books or listened to his lectures I have to at least answer! To my way of thinking, he is the most courageous of all the truth-seeker/conspiracy authors and speakers and is, again in my opinion, possibly the best authority on what is going on that is speaking out, and is certainly the one who has gained the most ground on a global level talking to the people, which is what this is about!

As I understand it we ALL have reptilian brain and characteristics and in the universe there are undoubtedly many reptilian races anyway. As I understand it too the shape-shifting is a move into another frequency that can be perceived from this one just like ghosts and UFOs can be seen here and then gone. They are still there but not in this physical dimension where physical sense can see them. As David has often explained it's like radio and TV broadcasts - they are all here in this space but we need a device to tune them in so we can perceive them. They are still there if you don't have a radio or TV to do so and you are unable to see and hear them.

David has been talking a lot lately about all the "solidity" of this world is only an illusion anyway. If nothing is really solid we need ways to make it appear so. One we have is mental agreement that it is so!