jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

hubscore 31 after testing

1. getpaidtopost profile image59
    getpaidtopostposted 8 years ago

OK I have concluded my test.

I created a hub 2 days ago, I did not click the hub once after publish, this hub started of 40 then the next day it was at 79,

Now yesterday I created another hub, and after publishing the hubscore was at 49, after publishing I must have clicked this hub 20-30 times myself, now the hubscore is at 31. so clicking on your own hub does drop the score dramatically.

Please go try for yourself.

2. Davinagirl3 profile image61
    Davinagirl3posted 8 years ago

My hub "The Fiasco of the Fourth" dropped 10 points overnight.  WOW!

1. Kya profile image60
      Kyaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

My scores go up and down over night with no obvious reason as well, without anyone clicking on the site, which I find strange.

3. HealthCare Basics profile image62
    HealthCare Basicsposted 8 years ago

I agree. Traffic seems to be slow over the past few days and I have noticed hub score ranging from 96 to 94 depending on the time of day. Can't really understand it and have just decided to let it go.

1. Davinagirl3 profile image61
      Davinagirl3posted 8 years ago in reply to this

If there's nothing you can do, and it really doesn't affect you.  You just have to let it slide.  Good advice.

4. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 8 years ago

I can discern no rational process behind my the scores on either my individual hubs or the hub score on my profile. I barely even worry about them anymore. I'm more interested in my ad revenue.

1. HealthCare Basics profile image62
      HealthCare Basicsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I agree with you, but I haven't seen any revenue at all as yet.

5. HealthCare Basics profile image62
    HealthCare Basicsposted 8 years ago

I believe there was a forum thread a few days ago on the same subject where others were noticing the same thing with their newer Hubs. I have found the initial hubscore on a new hub will start out low and then climb over the next few days. I also believe the hubscore can change if someone decides to rate your hub negatively, but don't hold me to that.... I do have one hub that I wrote when I came to hubpages and the hubscore fluctuates  from 90 to 83.

working