jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

I need some honest reviews on my hubs please :)

1. experimenter profile image61
    experimenterposted 7 years ago

I signed up about 4 weeks ago but I didn't write my first til 4-5 days ago coz i was busy with my blog. I'll appreciate your comments on my first 7 hubs so i can improve. There's a lot of things that i'm sure i have to improve on with my hubs, will appreciate your help! smile

1. illminatus profile image86
      illminatusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Experimenter I would limit the usage of bolded words. I typically try and bold my keywords once or twice per article.

experimenterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I see, that's a great point, will lessen my bolded words from now on! thanks!

2. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Your writing looks fine and the variety of topics is great.  You might want to consider adding a few more photographs and a few more RELEVANT links to each Hub.  Using the Tinnitus Hub as an example, there might be solid sites such as a page giving the Mayo Clinic or Wikipedia view of the disease, or possibly even a news article about those who suffer from tinnitus.

Fine start; do keep writing!

Wow, thank you for taking the time to check out my articles, I appreciate your feedback. I'll make sure to add links next time i write a hub. Does anyone here consistently earn in adsense thru hubpages? can't wait to quit my job! Thanks again ghost 32!

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Experimenter smile I don't see any major problems with your writing. It's great. Layout, info, a pic. A video is good too for entertaining your readers and maybe in the future, link to other related Hubs whether your own or to others in HP. Oh, and $$ won't start unless you have good traffic flow from quality SE's or sites smile it's going to take time.

4. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

My honest opinion is sometimes less pictures are better, unless you are taking these yourself with a digital camera.  There are ways of obtaining creative commons pictures, but I like my hubs to stand apart by using origiinal photographs all taken by myself.  I actually get a good amount of Google images searches also.

5. experimenter profile image61
    experimenterposted 7 years ago

thanks sweetiepie and damescribe for the reply! regarding the pictures, that's something that i will definitely consider in my future hubs. I believe pics can help a hubber in the SEO department. thank you for reminding me! I saw somewhere that someone is actually earning more than a thousand dollars a month (but of course they already have more than 100 hubs)

6. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Nice Hubs Experimenter.  Really liked the one on Stocks as I've never got the hang of them.

You posted a link in the Hub about Investor's guide which doesn't take you to the page directly.
    When you are creating a Hub, on the right handside there are options for you to put links. Click on Link and a Link Box will appear at the bottom of your Hub. (you can change the position if you want but remember to click on reorder).  You might want to give it a try next time and maybe insert it at the end of your page.

Good Luck with the next one.

Thanks Lady E, Will do that next time , thanks for the tip!, I feel honored that a hubber with 231 posts actually visited my hubs! thanks!