jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Addicted to checking my adcense earnings?

1. illminatus profile image87
    illminatusposted 7 years ago

Anyone else have this adcense addiction?

2. 0
    annvansposted 7 years ago

I did when I first started on hubpages, but now I don't worry about it much since I don't make much money. lol

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 7 years ago

I agree with Annvans, I think it is a common addiction when you first start.  A couple of weeks of 0 pence soon got me bored with it though! smile

4. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

I think I am allergic to checking my adsense earnings. sad

5. Lady_E profile image83
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Me too. I've noticed though that the days I don't bother (cos I think it will be same) those are the days the money goes up a bit.

6. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I think this is a common addiction for internet newbies!  The funny thing is, the more you earn, the less frequently you check.  I think "older" Hubbers prefer checking less often, and having the nice surprise of seeing how much has accumulated.

1. Janet21 profile image78
      Janet21posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am an adsense old-timer and still an overchecker! But, that is just the way I am. smile

7. illminatus profile image87
    illminatusposted 7 years ago

I guess I'm an old new guy. I've challenged myself to crank out some hubs and am seeing my beginner impatience.

8. Mrvoodoo profile image62
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

Yeah I suffer too, it's known as 'G.A.S.S'.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Adsense-Addict- … ous-Google

9. lindagoffigan profile image61
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

I check once a day and then maybe again if I submitted a hubpage or optimized an article.  Depending on how much you are writing, checking your Google Adsense Earnings can be a motivator or merely a distraction.