Google promotes Adwords

1. getpaidtopost profile image61
    getpaidtopostposted 7 years ago

I today received a letter in the post from Google, this was addressed to my business name which I have never registered with Google.

Lately you may have noticed adsense earnings dropping month after month, I suspected this was due to the lack of advertisers, and now my suspicions are realized with this promotion letter from Google Adwords.

Google also posted a free advertising voucher worth £30.00. It seems google adwords are struggling to find advertisers and this is also affecting adsense revenue.

2. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

My adsense revenue has never been better - everything I've read about Adwords in the press suggests that newspapers are really hurting but advertisers are turning to Adwords cause its so much cheaper than newspaper ads.

There is a promo for a free A$25 voucher for adwords in Australia too - that's called business..

1. getpaidtopost profile image61
      getpaidtopostposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A few years ago I was making like £300 - £500 each day from adsense. Now I see a few pound every now and again, I stopped using adwords about 5 years ago when I started my second business, this was due to the rising cost per click and very low return on the investment. from then I have used adbrite for my advertising. I just wonder how many other businesses around the world have done the same thing.

Just curious, you say your adsense earnings have never been better, without being precise, what was your earnings for last month.