jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (28 posts)

WHO SHOULD TAKE CUSTODY OF MICHAEL'S KIDS?

1. AsherKade profile image77
    AsherKadeposted 7 years ago

sound off on your opinion on who should get custody of the poor three little kids now facing unspeakable hysteria....

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's not a matter of public opinion or democratic vote. Why should any of us who have no inside information have a valid opinion?

We can only wish them well, and stop speculating. Leave them alone. The ' unspeakeable hysteria' comes from the uninformed speculators with an 'opinion'.

2. Lady_E profile image81
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I personally think the Kids should be asked who they want to stay with.  It's their happiness that counts.

1. earnestshub profile image88
        earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am 100% behind this suggestion.

2. andromida profile image75
        andromidaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No doubt.

3. AsherKade profile image77
        AsherKadeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree with Lade E

3. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Simple the Jacksons and I do not take an pity on Debbie Rowe with her it was always about the Benjamins. smile

2. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 7 years ago

I was surprised that one of his siblings,maybe the older sister,should have been a natural choice. The brothers all have families and children ,so any of them would have been able to also...
    poor kids....hmm

3. love my yorkies profile image59
    love my yorkiesposted 7 years ago

who cares!

1. Candie V profile image68
      Candie Vposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree!  Do we not have more important things to discuss!

4. AsherKade profile image77

I agree, we shouldn't care, we shouldn't have an opinion, we don't know enough, and maybe in a week we will be so hopelessly over-absorbed by Michael that we will have wished this had just not been such a spectacle. I mean, they are just three kids in a menangerie of children all over the world who aren't wanted and so what could we possibly do for them, right?
    But ask yourselves....do you want them to go to some place where they are exploited and media over saturates us with their odd life like they did to us with Michael? Or should we wish an end to it all by hoping they have a better home life than Michael?!

5. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Don't you have anything else to worry about? Something where you can actually make a difference?

and by the way, I put bad guys in jail everyday, that's the difference I make everyday... so others can have a safe and normal life!

6. AsherKade profile image77

forgive me for asking. I was merely opening conversation.

7. darkside profile image79
    darksideposted 7 years ago

The natural mother.

Though without a doubt it will have to be for the courts to decide.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The one who sold them?

Also, they should not be separated.

8. Plants and Oils profile image95
    Plants and Oilsposted 7 years ago

I couldn't care less. Next!

9. lawretta profile image76
    lawrettaposted 7 years ago

i agree, the natural mother is best choice to me. No one can love them as much as Micheal loved them except their natural mum.

10. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago

Oh for heavens sake.
    This has got to be about the tackiest thread I've seen.

11. secondreview profile image61
    secondreviewposted 7 years ago

It's MJ's business and that of of his 3 kids.   MJ made his wishes crystal clear and the courts will undoubtedly ask at least the 2 older kids about who they want to be with.   I'm not sure why we're pondering this subject.

12. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

From what I heard, he left them to his mother or Diana Ross..so they should go to his mother and if his mother cannot take care of them then she can chose who can since she would be the sole guardian over the children.

Mr. Jackson was smart enough to understand his mother would be wise enough to make a good decision in this event. big_smile

13. profile image0
    annvansposted 7 years ago

The real mom should have them providing she is screened and she is capable of taking care of them.  Otherwise, Michaels mom should have them.

14. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

Not so fast... Today's over-the-top, invasive and tasteless media circus includes a potentially new wrinkle. There appears to be some question as to whether MJ was indeed the biological father of his own kids. It's speculated that MJ's dermatologist (a trolly looking man but white, which would help explain why the kids are so snow white) is the real dad.

So if that it the case, who knows what claims may pop up to counter MJ's will...?

BTW, To avoid a cat fight, I suggest the kids go live with the person who is raising Anna Nicole Smith's little girl:-). MM

LOL atMightyMOm....whoknew that a useless thread would take up so much space?
      I am sick of the Michael attn too, but my heart goes out to the kids.... and by the way, I have wondered why the kids are snow white too!

1. profile image0
        annvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Those kids aren't snow white,...???

1. AEvans profile image70
          AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It doesn't matter what color his children are, they are his children. smile

15. AsherKade profile image77

i HAVE A HALF BLACK BABY AND THOUGH THEY CAN BE ANY COLOR, THOSE KIDS ARE all VERY LIGHT....

16. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

This is true, AEvans. Presumably if MJ is not the biological father he certainly had legal custody over them.
    I just find it disgusting that anyone would call their paternity into question now. No good can come of that.
    As for the natural mother, I believe she signed away her rights to the kids.
    And Michael's wishes were to have them go to his mother (#1) or Diana Ross (#2).
    No doubt there will be further intrigue.

As another thread topic, we could all place bets on when the final MJ media story will air. I mean, are we talking only a few more days? A week? A month? RIP, I say.

working