jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Score meaning !!! help please

1. Balinese profile image61
    Balineseposted 7 years ago

Hi Guys

I;m kind of new here and still learning , i did post yesterday and the score was 49 and today was 50 , Honestly i dont understand what meaning for the score ?
    Also in my profile page there is a number 24   ? dont know  what the meaning too .
    would you  mind to explain to me what is for the score number  and the number on my profile picture .

Thanks a million guys

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hello and welcome Balinese. The hub score of 50 is quite a good start, it will go up. Your profile score of 24 will take a little while to come up as you write more hubs.
      Go and read the help section, it is very good on hubpages with most things you need to know. Need help? just yell in the forum.

2. brohhma profile image53
      brohhmaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Simple....there are certain issues.

your score is a combination of hubs you published and the number of sources of traffic on them......plus number of traffics as well.......how people interact with your hubs.....it means rating it up or down.....sharing it......or linking to social sites.....all these factors contribute to your hubscore. it may change quite often.

if you observe closely hub says "give some love to your hub"....it means how you are contributing to improvise your hubs ......is still important.............do i speak a lot?

2. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Stop by http://hubpages.com/hub/hubscore and you'll find out what's involved.

3. Late2class profile image75
    Late2classposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the posts, I had the same questions

4. Balinese profile image61
    Balineseposted 7 years ago

Thanks a lot for your kind information - at least now i have a clue.
    And there will more question in near future.wink)))

Have a nice day  all of you