jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Posting comments result in multiple posts

1. bgamall profile image86
    bgamallposted 7 years ago

I posted at the Texan's Sarah Palin site and 4 posts followed. I am not trying to post over and over, just posted once. Can this be fixed?

1. Candie V profile image67
      Candie Vposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you can send an email to the hubber to delete the extras, leaving the original, they have that control. 

Good luck.

2. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

It depends on what originally caused the problem. Sometimes connections lag, causing actions to be redone more then once.

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I haven't noticed the problem myself, but I did get four posts by the same person on one of my own Hubs.  I just deleted the extra ones.  don't worry, I expect Texan will fix it up.

4. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

I've had the problem when going back and editing a comment. It saves the original and then opens it in the edit field. When you edit it and save it hast he original and the newly edited one. I posted this issue a while back, and never heard back from what I can remember. Hopefully when Larry gets back he'll look into the comment issues a little bit. There are a few bugs in them I think.

5. larryfreeman profile image83
    larryfreemanposted 7 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Thanks very much for reporting these issues.

I'll take a look at the reported comments issues this week.

I'll post an update on this thread to let you know the status of the issues.