jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Links to Digg, Del.icio.us etc

1. djtphn1 profile image79
    djtphn1posted 8 years ago

I was reading some posts on links to social bookmarking etc etc.  Let me make sure I understand how to do this. Do, i can add the link capsule to my hubs, right?  And then when the little box comes in, I just add the link http://www.digg.com and the other ones just like that?  So it is there link that comes up on my site.  How does this help w/ my hub pages.  Do they then somehow put my page on their site.  Am I a moron or what?  but hey, I have to ask if I don't get it, right/????
    Thx in advance,

2. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

if you got to any hub look at the bottom where it says share this page, digg and other sites are there.....jimmy

3. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

There is a link box already on the bottom of your hubs. You submit your hub via that box, or in other ways. First you need an account at whichever site you have chosen. This is nothing to do with hubpages though. Once you have an account, you submit the hubs to them. But be warned, if you are not an active member of the social bookmarking sites community, they will not send any traffic. ie if you just keep on submitting your hubs, they will ignore you after a while. Or even ban hubpages. big_smile
    take a look at the bottom of th e hubs where it says, :"share it,"

4. djtphn1 profile image79
    djtphn1posted 8 years ago

Thanks all, I get it and now understand it and will keep my social bookmarking sites to maybe 2 so that I make sure i participate in them.....i guess you don't want to overdoit!!!!!