1. Some folks have joined my fan club.... are we supposed to reciprocate?.. If I join more fan clubs or more folks join mine... does it impact the score?
2. Somebody has left a comment... are we supposed to reply?
3. How is the overall score computed?
1. fan if you like the person or their writing. If you resiprocate every fan u get, you'll wind up with a list of favorites you don't even care for. Also, don't expect other to reciprocate your fanniing, most won't unless they're new
2. YES reply to comments you recieve. Not only does it show the commenter you appreciate their view and comment, but also puts your hub in hubtivity which can bring in more HP traffic
3. A variety of factors--hubs published, individ. hub scores, community participation. All sorts of things. There are countless hubs devoted to this, just do a search. There are also forums out the wazoo about it
Only join a fan club if you are interested in what they have to say. It's got nothing to do with your hubscore; other than the fact that more people may look at your stuff. However, I wouldn't depend on that.
In the same vein, I don't feel you have to reply to every single comment. But, other feel differently.
About hubscore...great minds cannot figure it out...
1. Do as you like. I personally do reciprocate, if this is not a spammer. Yet it does affect hubscore, both ways.
2. Do as you like. I personally try to reply to every comment, but often fall behind.
3. Great minds don't bother, cause it's not worth the effort in most cases. As long as you stay within the rules, you are fine
I make every attempt to reply to comments on my Hubs because I believe it is appropriate to let that person know you are managing your Hub.
I also thank Uninvited Writer, Misha, Darkside(will checkout your hub later), Healthcare basics, getpaidto post.
by Palis Pisuttisarun23 months ago
Hello guys!I just started HubPages less than a month ago so I'm fairly new and might not understand the way HubScore works like you do.I have published 5 hubs and I published my 5th hub yesterday. My fifth hub is called...
by seohowto7 years ago
Hey, hub'bersI've just posted about "dofollow" and "nofollow" on my blog, as this question is one of the most frequently asked questions. If you have a "dofollow" blog, please add it in...
by Tina7 years ago
So I will post a few links to my hubs for you to look over. (Please??) Would like some commentary on my writng style and if the hub is interesting enough. Seems as though I have an acceptable hub score...
by Jacqueline Williamson BBA MPA MS2 years ago
I know exactly how that hamster feels. Running on that little wheel just as hard as it can but not doing anything but exerting a great deal of energy. The harder I try here to write; the more frustrating I become. I'm...
by Isabella Snow5 years ago
I don't post in these forums anymore, so most of you won't know who I am, but I've been around a long time. I am not going to get into a debate with *anyone*, this is just an FYI for those of you who are panicked about...
by DJ Funktual8 years ago
I do not know what to think about this one guys.I have had over 250 Page Views a day for 3 days but zero comments.In factTop 5 Hottest Hottie Videos Ever has Hubscore > 82Comments >171 Day > 1567 Days > 1226...
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.