jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (23 posts)

8 days and 123 Hubs

1. Dale Mazurek profile image61
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

I just seen the profile of a person who has posted 123 hubs in the last 8 days.

A few weeks ago I posted about some of the garbage on here.  This is exactly the sort of garbage I am talking about. 

Of course his Author score is 6 and the hubs will go nowhere but its this kind of crap that really gets to me.

I could write a ton more about this and may build a hub about it but for now just needed a rant.

Thanks

1. girly_girl09 profile image77
      girly_girl09posted 7 years ago in reply to this

wowwwweee. I suppose it's possible to write 123 hubs in 8 days, LOL (about 15 a day) but he must've bought them from someone or copied them from somewhere.

1. alekhouse profile image83
        alekhouseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Whadaya think 123 hubs in 8 days would do to your brain, if you actually wote them?

2. GeneralHowitzer profile image65
      GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hehehe quality is always better than quantity. I wonder how can you get author score.

2. profile image0
    aquaseaCreativeposted 7 years ago

He probably just bought a batch of 100 articles from one of the bidding sites. They often get outsourced to a less able writer.

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Or maybe copied them from somewhere on the World Wide Web.

4. cindyvine profile image88
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

Maybe he has a large extended family, all equipped with laptops writing for him.  hey, why do we assume it's a he?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
      Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hahaha LOL!!!

2. profile image0
      Hack Retisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If true, they most likely live in China, right? wink

5. cindyvine profile image88
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

No large extended families in China.  They have a one child policy.  So, most likely in Salt Lake City where those mormons and their many wives and kids camp out.

1. RooBee profile image84
      RooBeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey, my sister-wives and I have worked long & hard on these here hubs! ;D

1. alekhouse profile image83
        alekhouseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So, Roobee, are you the one with the 123 hubs? You're pretty prolific, girl.

2. profile image0
      Hack Retisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh right, that one child policy thing. Duh!

Can't the catholic church dole that one out too? wink

3. nicomp profile image59
      nicompposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Bigot alert

6. profile image0
    Hack Retisposted 7 years ago

I don't see what you could write about 15 times a day and have it turn out nice and useful. But that's just me.

1. viryabo profile image86
      viryaboposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How did you do it? 34 posts in 4 hours? You will definitely turn out a super hubber soon. smile
      Welcome to HubPages Hack.

7. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 7 years ago

Im finding it daunting, just to think of writing one measly hub a week, definitely he/she has been outsourcing. No doubt about that.
    To copy from the www, 15 per day, is still a chore as far as i know. Talk less of writing them ones self.

8. Dale Mazurek profile image61
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Well now on day 9 he is up to 146 hubs.  The guy will be at 1000 no quality hubs by the end of the month.

1. BristolBoy profile image83
      BristolBoyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Try searching for a couple of the phrases within his hubs to see if they have been copied from elsewhere.  If so use teh flag button.  Alternatively, if his hubs are really rubbish just flag them anyway.

1. lrohner profile image86
        lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

He's now up to 150 and still going! His hubs are junk and he's obviously just keyword stuffing without really saying anything. But, I'd bet his works are original.

9. Kidgas profile image78
    Kidgasposted 7 years ago

There ought to be a policy that eliminates single digit author score accounts within a certain time frame (say 3 months).  That would be enough time to determine if someone is serious about their activities here.

10. LeM22 profile image77
    LeM22posted 7 years ago

We need outliers, those people who get 2 or 7 or 6. It makes the rest of us know that we're doing a good job!

11. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 7 years ago

I have been transferring a lot of old blog posts of my own to here, but I seem to be getting a goo author score. That's probably because I actually write my own articles and care about what I put out.

I love this community though and I often write a lot of stuff just to stay a part of HubPages. I love this place!

working