jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

1. Koby profile image61
    Kobyposted 7 years ago

How often do you sit at home and think "OOH I want to tell my fellow Hubbers about this one."  "But wait-That's not nearly long enough to write a hub about sad ."

That happens to me often, which is why we Hubbers need to create a strain of mini hubs.

At this thread we need to decide:

What shall they be called? Minis? MiniHubs? HubHubs? Hubs withing Hubs?

Where should they go? Forums? Inside other hubs? A special new spot?

For now if you have a mini hub to share, you can share it below.

2. Koby profile image61
    Kobyposted 7 years ago

My First MiniHub

My hubwriting is always fluctuating, sometimes i have no motivation, nothing to write about, and sometimes i'm spewing out too many hubs at once and i lose track.  The latter is happening now.  That's why MiniHubbing may be beneficial.

3. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

If you want to write a hub about it, just do it.  If people like your story they will comment.  Also, keep in mind the search engines will bring people to your hubs to, so you never know who may be searching for information or advice on a certain issue, and then find it in your hub.

1. Koby profile image61
      Kobyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Alright then i will.  They may be flagged sub standard and they may look a little out of place but if I get my message across then who cares? Thanks.

1. SweetiePie profile image83
        SweetiePieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Just add some depth of detail to your hubs so these are at least four to five hundred words.  That way it will be fine.

4. Elena. profile image89
    Elena.posted 7 years ago

"Mini Hubs" will be marked as sub standard, I've three of them and they are marked so.  But I haven't a clue what impact this "marking" has.

5. Amanda Severn profile image88
    Amanda Severnposted 7 years ago

I've posted a few, very short hubs, including a couple of poems. Sometimes I just don't have enough inspiration to sustain something longer. Besides, there is beauty in brevity!

6. 0
    sbeakrposted 7 years ago

great thinking, Koby.  i don't place any emphasis on the number system and actually like the occasional mini-hub.  write on!  (sorry, that was super cheesy...)