maximum number of hubs you published in a day?

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (38 posts)
  1. Ultimate Hubber profile image72
    Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years ago

So how many maximum hubs have you published in a single day?

1. andromida profile image56
      andromidaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not even a single hub.I don't know why it takes too much for me to write a single hub.

1. Lady_E profile image60
        Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are not alone Andromida. It takes me about 4 hours to do a Hub. Little Research, drafting, finding pictures and then going on-line to create it. Phew!

1. andromida profile image56
          andromidaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nice to hear that.

2. Lady_E profile image60
      Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Two. (but that was only once).

2. BristolBoy profile image63
    BristolBoyposted 14 years ago

Two and that was on my first day.

3. kerryg profile image83
    kerrygposted 14 years ago

Six, during the Hub Challenge.

With a few exceptions, I was pleased with the quality of work I turned out during the challenge, but I couldn't have kept it up for long at that pace! Not something I'm likely to repeat anytime soon.

4. BrianFanslau profile image60
    BrianFanslauposted 14 years ago

2 smile and they took me all day tongue

5. alekhouse profile image73
    alekhouseposted 14 years ago

4, during the hub challenge. I've got it back down to maybe 3-4 a week.

6. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

4 during the HubChallenge. Shooting for 2 a day now.

7. viryabo profile image94
    viryaboposted 14 years ago

Like 0.20 a day. When is the next hub challenge? That will definitely shoot me up further and faster.
    These forums dont help either, because i spend all my quality time scouting the forums.
    AND I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! big_smile

8. Beth100 profile image69
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

I published 10 in one day...but that was during the hub challenge.  Now, I'm down to about 1 a week....maybe increasing in the next week to 2 or 3 a day.

Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is the highest number of hubs till now as of this thread!!!

1. blondepoet profile image67
        blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Omg how do you do it, it takes me like 4 hours to put one together, so much thinking....is anyone doing 2 or more a day and working as well, would love to hear...maybe if I am home all day I just might be able to do 2....I always have to wait til the dream hits me as well then start writing....

1. Kidgas profile image64
          Kidgasposted 14 years agoin reply to this

BP,
          I have done 2 in a day on 7 occasions.  I work full time and my wife and I have 6 children.  Four of them are in gymnastics and practice 6 days each week.  I usually pick up at night.  It is 35 minutes one way.  We usually get home about 10 pm.  I spend much of my time in the car thinking of hub topics and composing.  That has always been my writing style--to thing and compose in my mind.  Then when I sit down to write, it takes about an hour to get it down in a Word document (got that idea from darkside).  A little longer if I have to do some fact checking.  Then I copy and paste into the hub fields and try to find a picture or two.

I will often write for a little bit after 10 pm.  Sometimes I will get one done and publish in the morning.  This week I have been going to sleep at midnight and waking at 4 am so I can write for an hour before going to work.  I have published 5 hubs this week since getting back from vacation.  I had hoped to get to a total of 40 by the end of the weekend.  I don't know that I can do it, but the lofty goal inspired me to push myself.  I hope to get a couple done today, but will likely take a break on Sunday to catch up on some sleep.

9. love my yorkies profile image61
    love my yorkiesposted 14 years ago

Just did 3.  But usually I'll get 1 or 2 a week done.

10. Koby profile image61
    Kobyposted 14 years ago

3 hubs-- all continuations of each other. All lacking in quality.

11. Kim Cantrell profile image60
    Kim Cantrellposted 14 years ago

I'm off and on.  I'll publish once a month, then for a while publish once a day.  Right now I'm on once-a-day mode.

12. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

It depends on my mood, but have only ever managed three in a day and that's when I stayed in bed and hubbed all day and then got a sore butt.  For it to be a quality hub, I'd say not more than one a day.  If it's a hub that requires quite a bit of research, with working, might take the whole week.

13. aniketgore profile image60
    aniketgoreposted 14 years ago

4 once then not more than 2 a day

14. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

I spend about a week on a hub. Half the time I'm trying to get in the mood. Cos you see I've got so much info on my fingers, but I dont wanna just throw them at the reader, and bore the living daylights out of him or her. So I gotta be in the mood to deliver it with some humour at least. Sometimes I could do one page a day, just cos I'm not in the right mood. Some say I'm eccentric. I dont know.

1. blondepoet profile image67
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yep I can relate to this. I have to be in the mood to do it.... I cannot force to extract info from my mind at random...I also like to rest my fingers between hubs, and save their full strength for a go at the poker machines once a month and to play my piano...If only we could all talk live here as I get very lazy typing loool.

2. profile image0
      \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes you are eccentric....... but your hubs are really worth waiting for.... unfortunately the subjects that you write about don't really interest me, but I read them because of our chemistry, and because you spend so much time on them..... but man find something interesting to write about.... can you do poems.................

1. profile image0
        fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Everything I write about is interesting to me.

2. darkside profile image66
        darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why do you read about things that don't interest you?

1. profile image0
          fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I wonder.

15. Anamika S profile image68
    Anamika Sposted 14 years ago

The maximum I have ever published is 9 hubs. It happened on the last day of Hub Challenge. I needed 9 more Hubs to reach the 100 hubs required for the challenge and went ahead and wrote 9 and published my 9th Hubs just 15 minutes before the challenge ended.

That was quite close... PHEW! big_smile

2. gurgel1 profile image59
      gurgel1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

My all time record is 11 hubs in one day then 10 and then down to 1 or 2 hubs.

16. Drew Breezzy profile image62
    Drew Breezzyposted 14 years ago

8 hubs in one day when I started off

17. CMHypno profile image82
    CMHypnoposted 14 years ago

For the first time ever today, I published two.  But I have done little else except shove some food in my gob and scan the newspaper.

Agree that it makes your rear end ache and tomorrow I'm going out into the real world! smile

18. Cam Anju profile image69
    Cam Anjuposted 14 years ago

5 hubs in one day, all decent quality.. 550-800 words. smile Now I'm down to one or two in a day but only once a week or so. big_smile

19. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

I read about things that dont interest me if my friends write them and if they are well written even though they dont interest me I let them know is that o.k.

Looks like a very satisfying answer to me.

2. viryabo profile image94
      viryaboposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You're a good gal Brenda S. I agree with you 100%.
      I'm joining your fan club for that.

20. Tim Allardyce profile image40
    Tim Allardyceposted 14 years ago

I've only just started to write hubpages.

I've just created my first hub:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Shoulder-Pain-Pendulum-Exercise

I'm amazed that anyone could create 7 or more hubs in a day. I'm inspired to get down to creating my second hubpage.

Regards
    Tim

21. Pete Maida profile image60
    Pete Maidaposted 14 years ago

Three but it was only because two were short stories that were previously written.  I can't imagine writing more than one real hub a day.

22. cashmere profile image78
    cashmereposted 14 years ago

My record was four in a day. Today i did two, but usually it one a week or even less.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)