jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (18 posts)

Hi, Do any of you collect, anything?

1. Shannondoah profile image61
    Shannondoahposted 7 years ago

I am a really avid Stamp Collector, and have other Collections as well.
    I find it not only interesting, but hope that one day my Collections might also have a Value.

1. Davinagirl3 profile image60
      Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I collect "Mystery Science Theater 3000" DVDs.  I use to be a MST3K dork, and now I watch one, every now and then, to laugh like when I was in college.  P.S. I know, now, that they are funnier with weed.

2. 0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 7 years ago

I'm a bit of a cleptomaniac (is that how you spell it???)

I have a collection of metal dragons, windproof lighters (zippos), Stephen King books, Andy Warhol prints, miniture ships...loads of stuff...a new thing every year...

Shannondoahposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You got most of the Word rite, starts with a (K) though. I love Andy Warhol, and also have some prints, Alltime Favorite
      The Baked Beans Can.

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

I collect debt.  And you?

Shannondoahposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No that is one thing, I have never collected.

4. Enelle Lamb profile image86
    Enelle Lambposted 7 years ago

LOL I have a pretty big collection of that too...
    I also collect one of a kind things, and believe it or not, Agatha Christie books...

5. 0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 7 years ago

Haha, I can relate to that...and bills!

6. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I collect Angels and have to many to count, I honestly gave some of them away because there were so many. When people know you like something they buy it for you constantly.smile

7. livewithrichard profile image84
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

I collect hobo and unusual clowns and all sorts of creepy things.  It helps when I write my horror stuff.

8. getpaidtopost profile image60
    getpaidtopostposted 7 years ago

I seem to collect junk, Just seems everywhere i look there is junk, things that Ive bought over the years and just never got round to using. The spare room is full, the loft is full, and I have to park my car on the street because the garage is full too.

I keep saying Ill flog it all on ebay but it takes to long to list each item and they don't always sell.

So I think i am a collector of JUNK

1. k@ri profile image83
      k@riposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Junk collectors have their place in this world also...One day all that "junk" may be worth much

9. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

When I was little I would collect milk ads from magazines. Now I don't collect much of anything. I am the opposite of a hoarder. If I haven't worn or used it in 6 months, I tend to toss it!

10. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 7 years ago

I love to collect Money !

11. Shannondoah profile image61
    Shannondoahposted 7 years ago

Oh Dear, I am the only one that collects, Stamps and Spoons, and I started by getting them, from a Pal that collects junk.

12. Randy Godwin profile image94
    Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago

I am an avid amateur archaeologist and collect arrowheads and projectile points which I find on my property.

13. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

I work very hard not to collect junk, but it seems to accumulate in my house, as though it were collecting me...

I collect...
    -CDs from my favorite bands.
    -Dishes.  Love them and wish I had room for more.
    -Antiques, of certain areas, as long as they are useful to me.
    -Old books, especially first editions, by my favorite authors.
    -Piggy banks. (Though none that look like pigs.)

I would love to have a collection of cookie jars and rolling pins... but right now they would be 'just one more thing.'  Now where is that dream home I have been imagining since I was a kid?

14. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I have collections of book series, love letters and colored bottles hmm big_smile err....n shoes tongue lol