Brenda Scully's Got 200 Fans!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 57 discussions (79 posts)
  1. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

I'm her biggest fan. She knows this. We click. We've got chemistry. She loves me. I love her. She's talented. She writes poetry. I read them. I laugh. She tries to straighten me out. She probes me. She's wonderful. She calls me Fiery. I laugh. I'm happy!

1. Lady_E profile image62
      Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well Done, Brenda.
      I'm Fan 201  smile

2. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

Now I am laughing .... did not even notice, can you believe that..... You seem straightened out now, and gaining popularity with the ladies on here.  Had a tinge of jealousy because I thought you did  not love me any more.... but now I know for sure you do..... Good Luck with the movie....

1. profile image0
      fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

how could you ever doubt. I'm offended. Its hurts right here in my chest. You have to kiss the hurt away. That's the only way it'll go away.

1. profile image0
        \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Now then wouldn't that be nice, where would I have to travel to now ,,,,,,, or would you come to me....

3. Cris A profile image59
    Cris Aposted 14 years ago

Hey that's cool! Congratulations and here's to many many more! cool

1. profile image0

well hello gorgeous. sipping on champagne, and enjoying the sights on here.... full moon mean anything????  maybe one day we will get you to come out from behind there.... thanks for crossing my path ha ha

4. Shalini Kagal profile image54
    Shalini Kagalposted 14 years ago

Wow Brenda!

http://www.cawlocal.ca/3000/uploads/0D3CF328CF554CE38DBD67AC3EABD87D_Congratulations.jpg

5. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Congrats Brenda..

6. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

Happy for you Brenda, good job!

7. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Oh Brenda that is fantastic, if I had your real pic I would make a movie with you starring in to celebrate woo hoooo
    http://www.digitalphotoartistry.com/rose1.jpg
    A rose for a great Hubber spunk who is on her way to the next one hundred fans, xo

1. profile image0

Hey Babe, I make the movies in here.

1. blondepoet profile image67
        blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh but I do babe u aint seen nothing til u seen mine. smile smile

1. profile image0

Lol. That's saying a lot, Blondie.

You are welcome to star in one just say the word smile smile

1. profile image0

I'll take a cameo. All the hot directors do that stuff.

8. Sufidreamer profile image79
    Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

Congrats, Brenda - well deserved, and I love reading your poems.

Do I get a kiss, too? big_smile

Yes I wouldd love to give u a kiss Sufi...ohhhhhhh.. you are asking Brenda....oh read it wrong..oh alas....ROFL. (give us one for the road anyway)

9. profile image0

Sufi pucker up I'm on my way.....

10. Sufidreamer profile image79

http://www.bbc.co.uk/606/2/refresh/images/smileys/f_smooch.gif

I think that I may now be sacked as Fiery's producer neutral

EDIT: BP - A big sloppy kiss for you, too!

As long as it is not too sloppy Sufi and your lips slide off my face haha. smile smile smile

11. Amanda Severn profile image94
    Amanda Severnposted 14 years ago

Congratulations Brenda!

12. Sufidreamer profile image79

I will try not to get too carried away big_smile

13. profile image0

Well that was all very nice kissy and huggy and red roses feel like a celebrity......
    Thanks for stopping by
    Blondepoet
    Amanda
    Shalini
    Pearl Diver
    Sweetie Pie
    Blondepoet..... the rose beautiful thanks...... may put a picture of me up, if I can...

14. profile image0

yeah.... I get to kiss the guys he gets to make movies.... but you can join in can't she fiery?????

1. profile image0

Hey, I get to make the movies AND kiss the gorgeous women. I'm something like a multitalented hunk of a guy. I do it all!

15. andromida profile image55
    andromidaposted 14 years ago

Congrats Brenda.I am glad that I am one of your fans.Wish you good luck.

1. profile image0

Did not seem long ago it was a 100...... got my ironing in a bag for you will bring it round..... how are you .

1. andromida profile image55
        andromidaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You seem to be collecting fans at supersonic speed....for the time being I am doing some kind of ironing of my career.Hm,I have just sent  basket full of ironing at your address.Didn't u receive those..please do not hesitate to send me more.

16. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Way to go Brenda!

17. profile image0

Ralwus you da man.... thanks a lot...... seen you wrote a new poem going to check it out....

18. profile image0
    Useful Knowledgeposted 14 years ago

Way to go Brenda! I am sure that number will keep increasing. You are a wonderful person.

19. dohn121 profile image81
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

GREAT JOB BRENDA!  171 more fans and we'll tie!

20. profile image0

Me and Chris A if he is agreeable could write a poem line by line for the film what about that...

21. profile image0

Yes thanks hung all those things up now, will be sending some more...... been reading some of your hubs too..... I don't quite know why I am getting all these fans, but i am liking it...

1. alekhouse profile image72
      alekhouseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey Brenda, congrats from me too. I've been a fan for quite a while and really enjoy your hubs. Thanks.

22. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Brenda I just noticed Badcompany has deleted his hubs, must have been while I was away do you know anything about what happened. I am a little shocked, he was doing so well I thought. sad

23. profile image0

SORRY JUST SAW THIS..... he is fooling around everyone seems to be fooling around tonight, we should be celebrating my 200 fans....

24. profile image0

dohn121 thanks you are my guiding light in my writing career

25. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

Congrats, Miss Brenda.  How will you celebrate?

26. cindyvine profile image69
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Way to go Brenda!  You are rapidly heading towards 500 fans!

27. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

Brenda's my Boss Lady. She keeps me in check.

28. indian cooking profile image61
    indian cookingposted 14 years ago

Well done Brenda! You got another fan in me!

29. profile image0

Hi Indian cooking must check out your hubs....

30. Bard of Ely profile image80
    Bard of Elyposted 14 years ago

Congratulations from me too, Brenda!

31. Ultimate Hubber profile image70
    Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years ago

She deserved it!

She deserve far more than that.

32. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

She is wonderful and very deserving!!! Congrats my friend. smile

33. profile image0

Thank you very much ...... that has made my day.....

EVERYONE WHO POSTED AND ALL MY FANS THANKYOU SO MUCH

GLAD TO BE A PART OF HUB PAGES WHAT WOULD I

DO  WITHOUT   IT   XXXXXXXXX

34. profile image0

I celebrated by spending more time on here than usual, and wrote  a poem and another hub.....  Maybe one day I may get a job writing I wish, signing up for a computer course so I can find my way around the thing better

35. my-success-guru profile image56
    my-success-guruposted 14 years ago

Way To Go!!!

36. profile image0

hey thanks i like the look of you actually are you a fan too, am I fan of you I will check you out....

37. profile image0

Thanks alekhouse, love the new avatar, you have a bed and breakfast place don't you were is it????

1. alekhouse profile image72
      alekhouseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Brenda. The new avatar is a picture of my grandmother. We were buddies. I adored her. My Bed and Breakfast is in Louisville, KY. You're invited!

38. profile image0
    Janettaposted 14 years ago

Congrats brenda!!! big_smile

39. my-success-guru profile image56

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAA!!!!

40. countrywomen profile image60
    countrywomenposted 14 years ago

Congrats!! Brenda for achieving this milestone.
    http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1990.gifhttp://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1988.gifhttp://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1989.gifhttp://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1956.gifhttp://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1963.gif

Brenda is one of the brightest Jewels of Hubpages.

http://ediescreations.com/images/items/Brenda%20name.jpg

As the say "Imitation is the best form of flattery". With her popularity among fans I won't be surprised if we soon have a Brenda line of clothing/accessories. smile
    http://www.freewebs.com/glamoroustshirts28/Caricature%20Styles%20T%20Shirt%20Name_This%20Is%20My%20Hang%20Out%20Brenda.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/154/391175185_c9ae0d5093.jpg

What exactly does Brenda stand for: big_smile

http://www.wotzinaname.com/wotzinaname/images/mugs/st_Brenda-001_na.jpg

Now friends don't warn Brenda about this post. You see she is too modest smile
    http://images0.cafepress.com/product/93656150v2_350x350_Front_Color-Black.jpg

May Brenda have many many more fans and a great time at hub pages. big_smile

1. profile image0

I am overcome with emotion..... I want all those things they are so lovely as are you...... thanks a lot

1. countrywomen profile image60
        countrywomenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know you are a wonderful Irish Christian Lady. big_smile
        http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/ChristianTagsEtc/Our%20CT%20Designers/Laura/Name-withbluecross-atm---Brenda.gif

I hope you will keep all of us in your wonderful prayers and bless us all with your blessings. smile

http://allwaysnalways.com/20070317-the_irish_prayer.jpg

Btw I am glad it made you happy. Have a wonderful weekend. smile

41. Pete Maida profile image62
    Pete Maidaposted 14 years ago

Congrats Brenda, well deserved.  I'm happy to be one of your 200.

42. tjmatel3 profile image60
    tjmatel3posted 14 years ago

Congrats, Brenda!  Keep on keeping on.

43. my-success-guru profile image56

Keep going!!!

44. Beth100 profile image69
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

Congrats on this achievement!  Way to go!

45. dohn121 profile image81
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t31/flomoy/bouquets-fleurs2MO.jpg

Um sorry!  These are for you Brenda!  My first fan1

46. profile image0

This is my lucky day.... the avatar of your grandmothere is beautiful, and now some flowers aw what a lovely day this has turned out to be

47. profile image0
    Am I dead, yet?posted 14 years ago

Congrats to you Brenda! Well deserved!

-hugs & kisses-

48. profile image0

thanks very much it is appreciated Am I Dead Yet???

49. profile image0

Call me sad, but I have photo copied all those pages, to keep for the future...... I think this is the first time in my life I have been out of work for a long time, and hopefully when I do go back to work, and spending time on hub pages will be a luxury, rathere than a necessity I will look back on what kept me going at this time...

So I have bunces of flowers, mugs with my name on and lots of lovely comments to keep..... My biggest prayer is that one day I will be able to work a computer the way you all can, and have a decent one to work on..... believe me you do not know how long I spend just trying to post one item on this some days..... THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE HAVE A LOVELY DAY...

1. countrywomen profile image60
      countrywomenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Brenda- It is really simple: http://hubpages.com/forum/help/#bbcode
      You can color words by placing them in between [color=blue_close with"]" instead to underscore[/color] produces Blue text or if you want something else like adding images then just search online for free images and then put it in between [img]copy your image[/img].

Let me know if you get stuck at any point. Have a great day.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8227/animation119vk.gif

50. profile image0

Ralwus I forgot to thank you, hope I did not forget any one else.... Not Telling are you up there somewhere, or have you deserted me....

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)