jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

Hey guys!!!! Am new here....Need comments on my HUBS.

1. martinrocks_88 profile image73
    martinrocks_88posted 7 years ago

Hey guys...am a new hubber and have written 6 hubs so far....i want serious comments on my HUBS and any experinced hubbers reading dis may give me valuble tips 2 improve my hubs....

2. getpaidtopost profile image60
    getpaidtopostposted 7 years ago

Ok, I will have a look now and get back.

1. getpaidtopost profile image60
      getpaidtopostposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have looked and I found most of your hub interesting, however I think the image hubs are not so good, you need to add information/content otherwise you will not receive search engine traffic. other than that your hubs are great.

Welcome To Hubpages, May your stay be prosperous,

martinrocks_88posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi frnd, tanx for lukin into my Hubs n giving me a honest reply...

1. getpaidtopost profile image60
          getpaidtopostposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No Problem, Happy to help.

1. profile image0
            ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Martinrocks_88,

I have left a little feedback on the filesharing hub, hope that it is a little helpful.

it was really helpful ryankett...be my frnd...

3. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

Hi there Martin yes I will surely have a look.

Tanx 4 ur comments blonde...

4. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

I've read through your hubs, and my first reaction is that you should absolutely use a spelling/grammar checker before publishing. I don't know about anyone else, but I see a misspelling or grammar issue on a webpage (and you had many) and I'm outta there! Of course, maybe that will drive them to click your ads?  smile

I also see problems if you're here to earn money. The Bollywood hub has no text so will never be ranked. Your hub about painting canvas shoes, well, hardly anyone is searching for that so will probably never have decent traffic. The other topics you've chosen have SO much competition, it would be extremely difficult to get them ranking anywhere remotely near the top in Google. If I were you, I would do some better keyword research and look for keywords that have a decent amount of folks searching for them, average to low competition and a decent cost-per-click (means a decent payout).

A couple of other comments:

- Do some external linking. Where you talk about Mylot or Ziddu, hyperlink those words over to the websites.
    - You may want to make future hubs a bit longer than some of these, and split up the text into different capsules to allow more Adsense ads to be displayed between them.
    - Don't know if it makes a difference, but you can also use the "Group" function to give easier links to your other hubs.

All of that said, welcome, good start and keep writing! smile

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow yer good Irohner!! ,can ya look at mine now too lol

The Google Keywords thingy , should I be checking that out even before I write?

Usually I just write what Im passionate about ,but I could learn to be passionate with other things Im sure , like Passion perhaps lol

1. lrohner profile image84
        lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL! Well there's passion, passion fruit, The Passion of the Christ -- the possibilities are simply endless! smile

I now do a lot of research in Google keywords before I write. When I started on HP, I figured some hubs were for fun and some would be for money. Little did I know that the two I did for fun with NO keyword research are the ones getting all the stupid traffic! I still had fun writing them and all, but it's soooo aggravating to go into Adsense and see one cent a click! smile

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
          Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks my friend smile

2. martinrocks_88 profile image73

THANX A LOT FRND. IT WAS REALLY A HELPFUL TIP. I WILL TRY TO FOLLOW IT IN MY FOLLOWING HUBS.THANX AGAIN...

5. cashmere profile image81
    cashmereposted 7 years ago

Have a productive journey on hubpages, will go through your hubs when I have some spare time. Am shifting homes at present.

working