Been a hubber for a few days now - have 4 hubs as a start

1. Dale Nelson profile image31
    Dale Nelsonposted 7 years ago

Please tell me if they are breaking any rules or if I'm on the right track. Also can someone explain the need by so many for comments on their hubs.Dont you just need to focus on your score average on your profile.

2. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

There is no such rule and you are not doing anything wrong. You can publish as many Hubs as you like. I have seen people publishing 15 Hubs in a day.

And there is absolutely no need to have comments on your Hub. It basically shows how popular your Hub is but vice-versa is not true. Relax so long you keep getting non-Hub traffic don't care about the score or the comment, they will come automatically. Just keep writing good articles. All the best

3. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 7 years ago

I wouldn't worry so much.  You will get comments of your Hubs if they are provocative, challenging or asking a question, and in time as other Hubbers get to know you, they will pop by your Hubs and leave a comment.  be sociable, read some Hubs and post a few comments yourself.

Just concentrate on enjoying your writing, be passionate about what you are doing and all the rest will fall into place.

The key word is 'Enjoy' smile