jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

I would like some constructive critisism . PLEASE

1. Lisawilliamsj profile image87
    Lisawilliamsjposted 7 years ago

Hi I am new to hubpages,and have to admit more than a little confused. I have only written two hubs. I want to post another one but I have had no feed back. I dont want to post a lot of bad hubs. I would appreciate all feed back, even if its bad. thanks.

2. waynet profile image45
    waynetposted 7 years ago

It takes time to build up any feedback here, your two hubpages seem ok with good hubscores, with a more focused writing approach you will start to get more fans and feedback, just start to write what you know about and then stuff like that will come later...

Lisawilliamsjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thank you for your advice I submitted a fiction hub because I read one of your hubs, 10 steps to creating a great article. it is getting very low points but I am happy that I was able to write in the style that I know and love.

3. earnestshub profile image86
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

It takes a while to get it rolling, but you will be OK. Your hubs are good enough, just concentrate on your keywords.

Im not so sure what concentrate on key words means?? I feel lost at time on this sight. am I writing about the wrong things? thank you for your suggestion.

1. earnestshub profile image86
        earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Before you write your hub, have a look at Google to see how many searches there are for a keyword, and write your hub around the word, use it several times in your hub, and you will get hits for it easier on hubpages than in most places you write online.

so the more I use a key word that has a lot of searches the better traffic I will get?

4. Davinagirl3 profile image61
    Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago

It is a good idea to visit the forums, occasionally.  You can gather ideas about authors you might want to check out, and they can get to know you.  I have found some great writers by hanging out in the forums.  Read others' stuff and they'll read your's.

thank you, I have been reading alot of hubs, should I coment on them?

1. Davinagirl3 profile image61
        Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you feel like commenting, do so.  It will help you develop a good rapport.  Be active.  I like to read new stuff and I am sure I am not the only one.

5. Creaminizer23 profile image61
    Creaminizer23posted 7 years ago

You could check the hubpages' help portion. It could aid you in your quest smile

thank you this may help but I have to admit I have trouble understanding some of the things that I have read. instead of a lightbulp going off I feel more confused but I will definatly check this out.

6. Lisawilliamsj profile image87
    Lisawilliamsjposted 7 years ago

Thank you one and all. You have been very helpful!!!

working