adsense application rejected

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

None of us can really tell you why Google rejected you, but just from looking at your hubs so far, I can say that before you reapply, you should rewrite your hubs to be unique to HubPages.  Google doesn't like copied content.  You should also change your titles to remove the dashes and properly capitalize.  Then, I'd knock out a some more high-quality, original hubs and give it at least a few weeks before reapplying.

2. Silver Rose profile image78
    Silver Roseposted 7 years ago

I'm not an expert on why people get rejected from Adsense, but perhaps it's because all your hubs are about making money online?

Try writing some really good flagship hubs about general topics - your favourite football team or cooking or about a national park that is near you that hasn't got much coverage online etc. i.e. content that the net really doesn't have much of. Make the hubs at least 1000 words long, and rich in content and detail. Then reapply in a few weeks, using your hub profile as your webpage.

You might also wish to set up a free blog on (a Google product), and again, make the blog about something other than making money online. Write a good eight to nine posts over a couple of weeks (i.e. not all at once), and then perhaps reapply with the blog as your webpage.

Google are getting picky about who they accept, and they are particularly worried about "made for Adsense" pages. Therefore it's worth putting some effort into a non-financial topic just to establish that you write about other stuff too.

Hopefully a hubber who has experience in being rejected and then reapplying will pop on this thread to tell you how they did it.