jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I improve?

1. comp3820 profile image80
    comp3820posted 7 years ago

I've just started hubbing, and I'm trying to create a lot of good content with the intent of building an adsense revenue system. I try to write 10 hubs a week, which I have done so far.
    However, I am wondering if fewer, higher quality hubs are better, or if numerous, decent quality (if that's what mine are, idk) hubs on various topics will pull more views.
    A little less than half of my hubs aren't getting very many views at all, but my top hubs have gotten more than a hundred each. Is that even good, or does it only seem like it's good because the rest get less?

I guess I'm just looking for some advice on how to make my viewers and adsense revenue increase, if anyone would be so kind as to take a look.

Also, I'm considering twitter, helium, constent content, or other sites to promote this one. Is that a good idea, or should I focus on writing only here, and get more hubs?

2. Drew Breezzy profile image82
    Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago

Quality is most important.Quantity helps add on to your success, the more hubs you have the more opportunity someone has to click on one of your hubs.

As for adsense keywords are very important. Use the Google keyword search. Remember certain topics will yield greater profit and interest than others.

Reddit works best for me in promoting. I haven't had much success with twitter thus far. There are other sites like Digg, Facebook etc you can use to promote.

3. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

I wrote a hub about how to improve the revenue of already published hubs. Sometimes, depending on your original keyword choices, there isn't much you can do, but most of the time you can salvage your hub and increase it's traffic/earnings! smile I can't post the link here but the article is called "Google Adsense Revenue Low?".

Good luck!

4. comp3820 profile image80
    comp3820posted 7 years ago

Thanks! I'll try some of the suggestions.