jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Choosing Forum Posts

1. RGraf profile image85
    RGrafposted 7 years ago

How do you choose which forum post to visit and post to?  There are so many out there and many of them are not being posted to (even the really good ones).

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Why not start a thread in which you are interested.  There are many people with the same likes and dislikes I'm sure.

1. RGraf profile image85
        RGrafposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I do.  I'm just curious as to what attracts others.  (Starting conversation)

2. Davinagirl3 profile image61
      Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I like to visit any and everything I find might be interesting.  I have gotten chastised for going too far back, but I feel like some threads need to be resurrected.

1. RGraf profile image85
        RGrafposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good point.  I've done that and I've noticed that many times the conversation steers far from where it started.

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
          Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Kind of like real life huh?

3. andromida profile image74
      andromidaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I love to discuss either serious  or funny topics.Based on this
      I chose my forum post.What about you?

4. alekhouse profile image81
      alekhouseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I go down the list and, if a topic looks interesting to me, I click on it and visit it.

2. Anti-Valentine profile image93
    Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago

I check the all, yours, and unanswered filters in the forums. I skip most of them, read some of them, and reply to some.

Some threads are quite disjointed, and just consist of single posts, and not discussions, and others read like a conversation should, and carry on, and on.

I like to crack the odd joke and I like it when some threads turn into joke after joke.

Some of the serious topics are good too, when you actually relate to what someone else is saying (or typing).

I avoid the religion and political threads mainly, because once you go in there, and make enemies, you never come back, or so I've read from other hubbers.

working