jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Is there a simple way to get traffic?

1. nikitasnow2 profile image60
    nikitasnow2posted 7 years ago

have been using yahoo clever answers,twitters, and all that but i dont get enough traffic, not to mention the frustrating 0.00$ earnings. Got any suggetions?
    I will really appretiate any?

1. Haunty profile image84
      Hauntyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Fuck traffic. It's a waste of time.

2. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I just joined Twitter today and made $1.40 an hour later. smile

2. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

1. you need to target relatively high value keywords
    2. Make sure the keywords are in your text for the search engines to find so you get the traffic

Your Michael Jackson Hub has no relevant adverts - I would suggest Michael Jackson may be over written about at present and you don't seem to be targeting any products or services.

The money online hub does have relevant adverts but you have so many large pictures at the beginning most of your ads are not viewable.  I would suggest you need text capsules first with room to get all the ads in view before you introduce your pictures.

There are loads of How To Hubs here with lots of advice about making money with Hubs.  Read some of them for more tips.  Good luck!

3. girly_girl09 profile image80
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

When I first joined HP, another hubber, Misha, told me that the only way to learn how to really increase traffic is SEO (search engine optimaization). The only traffic that matters is search engine traffic...everything else will barely earn you any money.

It's pretty simple once you research SEO because then it will start to come naturally to you. Do not be discouraged as it can be confusing at first. Just stick with it and you'll learn. I read everything that I could get my hands on (and still do) about keywords, SEO, backlinks, etc. I've written a few hubs with my self-learned tips and tricks, but ultimately you'll have the best results when you do research yourself and practice through trial and error.

Good luck! If I can figure this stuff out, anyone can! big_smile

1. janni321 profile image59
      janni321posted 7 years ago in reply to this

now you are very helpful to new hubbers like Misha, 100% right about trial and error method.
      I am glad to be your fan

4. bigmikeh profile image77
    bigmikehposted 7 years ago

It's frustrating when traffic and/or clicks are not enough to produce any income.

You might want to read this hub about keyword choice

5. gurgel1 profile image60
    gurgel1posted 7 years ago

You should try Google Keyword Finder you can find it right off of Google.

6. AsherKade profile image78
    AsherKadeposted 7 years ago

I wrote one on traffic recently....http://hubpages.com/hub/101-Reasons-Why-It-Would-Have-Paid-You-To-Read-My-Hubs-A-Couple-Of-Months-Ago.
    I agree that Google has a lot of ideas though...

7. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 7 years ago

seems like hp is very shy so what i wanted to say was f u c k traffic ok?

8. marcofratelli profile image80
    marcofratelliposted 7 years ago

Twitter is a nice way to get instant traffic. Now HubPages allows you to tweet a link to your new hub after you publish it, which is very convenient. Also you could try facebook or other social media sites.

9. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

1. Write good, relevant, original and useful content.
    2. Search engines index you.
    3. People do a search, find you, click thru.
    4. Profit.

10. deisai1 profile image61
    deisai1posted 7 years ago

http://trafficg.com/?member=deisai1  This website is a really easy way to earn traffic. and its free.