SEO tools

1. martinrocks_88 profile image76
    martinrocks_88posted 7 years ago

Hi guys...i saw in a Hub that SEO tools like senuke are being used for getting traffic...i went to that site but unfortunately its not free software,available only 4 trail...so guys could you please tell the seo tools you are using? preferably any free software...

1. prasannasutrave profile image43
      prasannasutraveposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you a google adsense publisher? if yes, then please read the terms and conditions about adsense program.
      There might the chanses of banning adsense account due to wrong traffic pulling activity.
      THE BEST THING I SUGGEST TO KEEP PUBLISHING MORE AND MORE ARTICLES SO THAT WILL HELP OTHERS AND BUILD YOUR POSITION AS SERIOUS BLOGGER.
      Don't go for any type of software that may ban your adsense account.I am not master of these type of software but i personaly feel that we should not use it.

2. Research Analyst profile image77
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

You do not need any SEO software tools. Especially if you are writing for hubpages, simply because this is a community setting for writers who share information on topic of interests, so it is important to get an idea of what things people want to know more about.

Try reading wikipedia or about.com to get ideas of what people are searching for online and then you will know what type of hubs you can write to get traffic and comments.

Hope that helps!

working