jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

ETHICAL Q

1. AsherKade profile image78
    AsherKadeposted 7 years ago

What would you cook for your enemy if give the opportunity?

1. Davinagirl3 profile image61
      Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I would avert my eyes from my enemy and go on about my business.  I hope that my enemy didn't see me.  My enemy might be dangerous.

2. andromida profile image75
      andromidaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I will cook the best food I can offer to my best friends.

3. Drew Breezzy profile image82
      Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

no but they can cook for me all they want

1. Davinagirl3 profile image61
        Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't eat food prepared by my enemy.  I would be afraid there was poison in it.

2. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Nothing.  I wouldn't have the person in my home or talk to them or otherwise acknowledge their existence (unless, for some reason, I could sue him/her and destroy his/her life).  Food revenge isn't something I'd do.  I suppose if the person were truly about to die from starvation I would not him/her die (under most circumstances).   smile

3. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

There are ways people can causes harm/damage without physically harming them.  To me, it would be worth looking at the person in court (for as long as it took) to be able to hurt them through the legal system.  I wouldn't try to sue someone for some little thing, but if they did damage to me or my children I'd sue them as quick as look at them.

4. onthewriteside profile image73
    onthewritesideposted 7 years ago

OK all you Miss America wanna-bes...here's an honest answer for ya.  If I had one of those 9/11 terrorists in my kitchen, I would be serving them up a nice helping of their own brains with some Fava beans and a nice Chianti...

5. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

I don't have enemies tongue

1. k@ri profile image83
      k@riposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this was!  smile

6. ledefensetech profile image82
    ledefensetechposted 7 years ago

If they're an enemy, the must have done something terrible.  I'm talking about killing my family, sexually abusing my kids, something like that.  In that case I'm not quite sure what I'd do, but my vengeance would echo down the years.  I'd go mad and parents would use my story to scare their children for a thousand years.

working