jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Unique Page Views

1. djtphn1 profile image80
    djtphn1posted 8 years ago

I noticed that the statistics thingy for my hubs do not relfect unique visitors. How do I know, because before I even publish the article, I have a ton of page views from MYSELF!  What a drag. Too bad it was not just reflective of unique visitors to the page.  Any way of doing this, probably not, I am sure I probably have to have the url tracker link attached to each of my outgoing links and that is probably what you all will tell me< RIght? Anyways, just a thought that this would be a good thing for hubpages to shoot for in reporting to us and why don't they?

2. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

Go to your account page and click on affiliate settings, at the bottom you will see a box for google analytics, if you set up that account you will after 24 hours get all of the statistics for your hubs including unique visitors and enough other statistics of your hub visitors that could keep you in reading material for days lol......jimmy

3. djtphn1 profile image80

Thanks Jimmy the jock, you're my hero

4. djtphn1 profile image80

Hey Jimmy if you are still there. I knew i had tried this before and had a problem. When i go to it it says me and my webmaster have to add the tracking code to the site. I put in where it asks for url to track as hubpages.com, right?  then it wants me to ad the code, can I do that, am I supposed to and how?  It does not really explain it to me there.