jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (16 posts)

Asher Kade - to clarify ...

1. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Yes indeed. I thought I'd go large and shout out any due clarification/apologies/necessary palaver in order to ... well ... clarify.

Asher - I thought your hub was great and to my knowledge sent you an email saying so? Perhaps I didn't connect? I've just returned home from a big rock and the internet was vague at best.

If you read (again) my reply it was delivered as per word of frog. Tongue firmly in cheek.

I apologise most sincerely if you felt offended. I loved seeing 'me' right at the bottom (it made me smile) and, for all those hubbers that have either read Ashers' article or his forum post, I'm not in the slightest bit upset, rather the opposite. In fact Asher emailed me to let me know he'd linked me, which I actually thought of as good manners ... something I haven't done when I've linked (like a good 'un) several of my fellow hubbers smile

And - if you haven't read it already, then please do so. Though not because he mentioned me - simply because it's a very helpful and well written hub big_smile The Hub in question!

2. AsherKade profile image76
    AsherKadeposted 7 years ago

yes the frog and the er, um, screaming goul thing, are okay and kissed and made up (though we were never really mad). I thought I pushed the boundry of yet another unwritten rule somewhere in hub world again...like responding to more than one forum a night.. smile

I will link to others again...beware all of you...but you will get a courtesy email first tongue

1. kmackey32 profile image79
      kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Im not supose to respond to more that one forum???

1. AsherKade profile image76
        AsherKadeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yea, I'm sitting here drinking rum and all one night and just writing along and some  idiot says I need to stop clogging the forums...beware of the unwritten rule...

1. Misha profile image76
          Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Not sure who this "idiot" is, but I sort of agree to them. smile

I thought you would....
            http://thm-a04.yimg.com/image/7622403da95ab09e

2. Lissie profile image87
      Lissieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's sweet but totally unnecessary - if people don't want their work linked to they should keep in the bottom drawer not pubish it on hubpages! On the internet anyone can and will link to anything!

3. Davinagirl3 profile image61
    Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago

I am glad you guys are friends again... I was worried. lol

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Very kind of you AK smile am sure lots Authors won't mind @ all n be quite flattered. Bravo! Welcome back FD smile

yikes
      we were never un-friends...I wouldn't be worried...

5. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Aha lol you got this Asher smile

No harm, no foul. Or should that be no harm ... no frog.

It's all good and as Lissie said - if individuals would rather be left alone then I 'spect tis better they don't publish online.

And hey Dame big_smile

6. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

http://z.hubpages.com/u/619403_f260.jpg

OMG is that you????
      http://thm-a01.yimg.com/image/82d3baed72262ab2

7. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

http://z.hubpages.com/u/619251_f260.jpg

Gotta problem with it, punk?

1. anjalichugh profile image87
      anjalichughposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Misha..you're great. lol lol  lol

8. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

LOL Thank you Anjali, thanks to Milla I have a nice pic for every occasion lol

working