jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

THANK YOU FANS!

1. AsherKade profile image77
    AsherKadeposted 7 years ago

I now have 45 fans and over 800 views. I'm gettig at least three comments on my hubs on average. Wow, this may be miniscule for some, but I am honored these may people would enjoy and support an opinionated LEO like myself! Thanks everyone!!!!!

1. Davinagirl3 profile image60
      Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the good work!

2. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

From another opinionated Leo, you are doin fine! Congratulations on having the guts to say what you think

AsherKadeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

awesome...someone who has balls and am not afraid to express their opinion...without being a jerk(or miniacle hater) either....no wonder why I joined your club weeks ago....

http://thm-a04.yimg.com/image/8a03cc6048183a8a

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Great SUCCESS!

well done!

3. profile image0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

That's great! Way to go Asher! wink

4. Cam Anju profile image78
    Cam Anjuposted 7 years ago

Good for you! big_smile
    Hey, who cares if someone thinks it's small, it's where you are and we all have to start where we are, celebrate your "small" successes and before you know it they will become bigger! wink

BTW, I'm from Chicago originally but living in Arizona... you asked. smile

that's kewl...I saw the Asain name and wondered if you were an international hubber...
      smile

1. Cam Anju profile image78
        Cam Anjuposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL nope! Anju is just something I ran across, I love what it means, one who lives in the heart. smile And CAM is just my first and middle name initials! LOL big_smile

awesome! my first name is a combo of my aunt's first married last name and my last name....

5. profile image60
    untiedshoelaceposted 7 years ago

I think that is great. I just joined and hope I can attract some fans too. Check out my 2 hubs and maybe leave a comment. If you don't, it's cool. =]

working