jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (25 posts)

Good Morning

1. Ms Chievous profile image81
    Ms Chievousposted 7 years ago

How is everyone on this Monday morning?

1. 61
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

On my lunch break and enjoying Minestrone Soup smile

Ms Chievousposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow I haven't even thought of breakfast yet ...

2. Davinagirl3 profile image61
        Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Been up for about an hour and I am starving.

2. waynet profile image46
    waynetposted 7 years ago

Ok...drinking a fine bottle of cider, whilst sat in the garden on my laptop flicking around hubpages and other sites...life is good as there seems to be a bit more freedom to do these things this year round!!

You are lucky to be in your garden instead of at a desk this morning! smile

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Good morning. smile Not bad, thanks for asking smile

Glad to hear it!!

4. Ladybird33 profile image74
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

Good morning!  I am on vacation at the beach with the chilly wind blown up the sand and making the sun smile down on me.  Looky here, on hubpage talking with my new friends.  Family still asleep and it's early, livin' live this morning smile

5. love my yorkies profile image60
    love my yorkiesposted 7 years ago

I don't do mornings!  But since you asked and I'm here, I'm still in my pj's, hair's a mess, and haven't had breakfast or my cup of coffee yet.  But I will eventually have to get myself out of this chair and turn off my computer as I have a very full day ahead of me.

6. manlypoetryman profile image74
    manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago

Good Monday Morning, Ms Chievous...and to all! What happened to the weekend? It seems to have dissappeared way too fast...

7. 59
    untiedshoelaceposted 7 years ago

I'm doing great. It's summer so I wake up at 11 pretty much every day. I just joined and now I have a fan. Please show some LOVE and check out my 2 hubs. =]

8. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Good. Two cups of coffee.  Surfing the web.  Still in pj's.

9. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Burning into the evening here smile

Was a rocky morning though. Got my cash card snatched from the ATM machine by some random Portuguese guy that handed it straight to a cashier - thinking it'd been left in the machine. Which meant I then had to go home and get my passport then return and show it to get my card back.

Moral of the story: Portuguese folks are probably a little too helpful at times big_smile

And now I'm going out to buy some nice wooden beads smile

Ok  So what intersting thing will you be doing with these wooden beads??

10. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

Very well thank you. And yourself. Just woke up, it's 11:13. Excited about today. I don't have work today except for a meeting at 4. Yay! So off to the farmer's market, bookstore, Target, meeting, then back here to make dinner. What should I make?

1. frogdropping profile image85
      frogdroppingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Meringue big_smile *rubs belly*

2. Ms Chievous profile image81

Sounds like your monday is a Sunday! Make vegtable pizza with your veggies from the market!

1. Colebabie profile image61
        Colebabieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mmm. Sounds good. The boyfriend wants chicken parm, and I have an eggplant for me. But I get tired of making that. We'll see what looks good. I'm lucky my market is amazing and has fresh meats, seafood, and then you can go pick your own strawberries tomatoes etc.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
          Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Have you tried spaghetti squash?  I'm going to do my next recipe hub on a vegetarian faux pasta.

2. kmackey32 profile image83
          kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I pick my own strawberrys and tomatoes right out my front door in my hangng baskets. lol

11. kmackey32 profile image83
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

Just woke up and its almost afternoon. Some bird churping at my window woke me.. I had to reach out the window and shake the tree to make him fly away. So i woke annoyed but Im ok now. lol

12. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

I have tried it, but I've never made it myself. Can you teach me how? wink I decided I'm making grilled chicken with monterey jack and avocado for the boy, smashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, a salad, and frozen sangria smile

Now I am hungry.. I hope you make enough for everyone!  See you at 6ish?  big_smile

1. Colebabie profile image61
        Colebabieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have a meeting at 4. So can we make it 7?? Someone bring whipped cream. I made strawberry shortcake big_smile

working