jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

Why are Kontera links not shown on all my hubs

1. broadex2 profile image23
    broadex2posted 7 years ago

I managed to get resisted with kontera yesterday and i have updated my affiliate link with kontera id and choose the option to allow kontera on all my hubs. However i cant see any links on any of my hubs.See one of my hubs:

<snipped - no linking in the forums>

1. kmackey32 profile image80
      kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Theres a thread going around about Kontera. I wouldnt add them to your hubs.

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Since HubPages has you classified as a spammer, all the outgoing links on your Hubs are marked as "no follow."  This would defeat the purpose of Kontera ads, and that's probably why they are not being served to your pages.

2. janni321 profile image60
    janni321posted 7 years ago

wow..too much hubs in a very short time. ain't you marked as spammer by hubpages???

3. kmackey32 profile image80
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

Yea I thought that was alot of hubs too, but maybe he spent days and nights writting. lol

4. broadex2 profile image23

my family and i has put these hubs together and we have worked extremely hard day and night past 2 weeks to get these hubs on the way. most of hubs are are still being polished.im no spammer.cheers

1. janni321 profile image60
      janni321posted 7 years ago in reply to this

sorry man! i didn't mean that. i just ask a question about it as your hubscore is very low.

2. BristolBoy profile image83
      BristolBoyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You must admit it will make peopel suspicious when you have a hubscore of 1 though!

3. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

According to how HubPages ranks and rates its authors, the title you have managed to earn so far is "spammer."

http://hubpages.com/faq/#authorstatus

5. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

Kontera only displays to visitors not signed in to HubPages.

6. kmackey32 profile image80
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

Why would he have a score of 1?

7. broadex2 profile image23

I have recently joined hubpages and had no idea about the scoring part. thanks for raising that. I do not know why my score is low. does anyone know how the score system work.I will probably drop an email to hub pages.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
      Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your score is low because about half of your total content is copied from elsewhere on the web.

1. kmackey32 profile image80
        kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

oooooh bad. What a jerk. Why do people have to steal...

8. broadex2 profile image23

Thanks Maddie- i really appreciate your comments. We have been working on these hubs past three weeks with family and never noted that point. i am in the process of reviewing though the hubs and sorting any issues. Thanks once again everyone for your constructive feedback.

working