jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (14 posts)

question for Indian Adsense account holders

1. yogeshsingh profile image80
    yogeshsinghposted 7 years ago

Hi, i am an Indian and just want to know how many hubs does an Indian need to have to be selected for adsense. I know its not same for Indian as compared for an american.

yogeshsinghposted 7 years ago in reply to this

no indians out here. come on

2. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How do you know this?

simple i tried adsense on same hubs of different account being an american and they accepted it but now i have better hubs and they rejected it.

1. darkside profile image80

When was that? How many hubs did that account have?

2. jayb23 profile image72
    jayb23posted 7 years ago

Thats strange, Me being an Indian too, i did get accepted after 2 unsuccessful attempts, primarily because I entered the address as www.hubpages.com instead of http. Then i followed up and they finally accepted. I dont think so they have diff laws for diff countries.

i just want to know how you had applied for google adsense, through hubpages or directly through adsense.

please help me

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Here it is, at least the 5th time you have asked the same question. As you have been told again and again, only Adsense can help you.

"simple i tried adsense on same hubs of different account being an american and they accepted it but now i have better hubs and they rejected it." Does this mean you have another account? You are only allowed one AdSense account.

1. profile image61
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Patience with him UW, it has taken 5 months to write 3 hubs. I am off to read them as I can only begin to imagine how outstanding they must be. smile

2. darkside profile image80

I missed that. But that's a good point.

4. Mac Mission profile image61
    Mac Missionposted 7 years ago

Actually adsense takes time to get approved. I was waiting for the adsense account from past 6 months. I wrote many hubs atlast. I signed using hubpages got approved. Just wait and post good hubs and more traffic. I am Indian. Through hubpages is the easiest way to go.

thanks for replying, i just have only one doubt that will i need to apply from the same email id or i need to change it everytime i get disapproved.  Also, shall i need to sign up from hubpages or directly though google adsense for my hubs.

Thanks, i am very hopeful
      that you can help me.

1. darkside profile image80

How did you do it last time?

And why do you need a second Adsense account?

the first adsense was to just check and is of nothing use to as as it is from usa.

i applied it through hubpages.

working