Constructive criticism request

1. BrianFanslau profile image61
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

Hi I'm relatively new to hubpages and wanted some criticism of my 4 hubs since they had been previously flagged for links and I wanted to make sure I'm within code from people who have experience.

Brian Fanslau

1. NYMiskovic profile image83
      NYMiskovicposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Brian! 

I just took some time to review your hubs and my only guess is that they have been flagged because you are linking to a site too many times in a single hub or across all of your hubs. 

According to a section in the help area it states:
      "Purely promotional offers and Hubs designed only to promote other sites or businesses are not allowed. In particular, the following actions are likely to get your hubs flagged:

linking repeatedly to the same site within a hub or across many hubs
      including links to a page that contains largely the same content as your hub
      linking to products or services unrelated to a Hub's content
      including more than 2 links to any one domain
      short "teasers" with links to "read more" at another site
      including promotional links on content that is unoriginal (i.e. not exclusive to HubPages); promotional links can only be included on content that is exclusive to HubPages
      Please note that promotional links are links that you have any interest in promoting (your blog, your Website, affiliate offers, etc.). Links to well-known Web resources which you don't have any personal interest in (like Wikipedia, news sites, encyclopedias, open directories, etc.) are exempt from this limitation."

I noticed that you refer to & link to YouBrandInc quite a bit.  Just my thoughts...hope this helps a bit  : )

2. BrianFanslau profile image61
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

Thanks it does help smile

I'm a writer and market major from Bethel and I do a lot of writing for YouBrandInc and since I have been doing a lot of Hubpages that are new articles on specifics in a similar article from YouBrandInc I often do link back there.