jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Appreciate feedback on new hub

1. kallystehouwer profile image75
    kallystehouwerposted 7 years ago

To any of you that have a moment to spare who wouldn't mind viewing my newly published hub, I would be truly grateful!

I'm looking for honest feedback with ideas for improvement.  This being my second hub and all, I'm still trying to figure it all out.  But, no worries, I'll catch on, I'm sure!

Thanks a million!!!

2. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 7 years ago

It seems ok for a lead in to your blog/website, but the title weight loss resources seems a little misleading to me as there are no resources to be found on the actual hubpage, just some questions that lead you to believe that it is just a lead in to your product on your blog/website.

But seeing as you are fairly new you have the adsense keywords nearly right, as some of the ads seem well suited to your topic(and these could actually be the resources...yeah!), I would add some well respected links for weight loss right after your text capsule content to try and help your ranking and optimizing some of the keywords and content further, but really this can be done when you write a good few more hubpages on your weight loss topic.

You're on to a great start anyway, the trick or the secret is to write regularly and never stop

1. kallystehouwer profile image75
      kallystehouwerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the input... I'll take your advice and make a few modifications. I wasn't sure how much to advertise my products or to make specific suggestions.

3. Wayne Orvisburg profile image82
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 7 years ago

I'll look at yours, if you look at mine.  I'm new and need any constructive criticism I can get.