jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Open to suggestions on improving my hub score

1. kallystehouwer profile image76
    kallystehouwerposted 7 years ago

Just published hub #3 and I'm wondering, does your hub score improve the more hubs you create?  Also, how do you start getting your hubs noticed?

I know these are basic questions, but I'm still trying to figure it all out.

2. waynet profile image46
    waynetposted 7 years ago

The more original and quality hubpages you write, then it is possible that your hubscore will go up, also posting in the forums and adding some good comments to others hubpages can help also.

When you start getting your hubs commented on too is when your hubscore will rise and you can do this within the hubpages community by doing all of the above, but what you need to do is get outside views to your hubpages aswell and this needs a push with various online marketing methods of which there are some good hubpages about if you search for them.

3. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

You may not get to a 100 Hubscore without it, but I do almost nothing with social marketing--just wrote a bunch of Hubs, and eventually the Hubscore came up to where it would bounce between 88 and 92.  I believe that was almost entirely due to having solid content (a number of How To Hubs, for example, in which I give real life examples of accomplishing this 'n' that).

About May 1, 2009, due to drastically changed circumstances in my life, I began writing more new Hubs on a regular basis (which I had not done for the previous year or a little more) and also began to contribute in the Forums.  Since that time, my Hubscore seems to have "floated" upward a bit:  In recent weeks, it has floated between 92 and 95 with an occasional bump to 96 and a rare but really exciting hop up to 97.

I am getting a number of Comments on various Hubs, and waynet is unquestionably correct about that helping a lot with your Hubscore.  You can trust one thing:  We're definitely happy to have you here at HubPages with us--a more congenial group of colleagues I could not imagine.  Hang in there; it will definitely come together with time.

4. kallystehouwer profile image76
    kallystehouwerposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the input... Much appreciated!!!