jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (19 posts)

Funnies

1. wesleycox profile image82
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

So would writing a hub about farts be in bad tastes?  I have a story (may be funny, may not) about an embarassing moment.  Not sure if I should publish it though.  Any thoughts?

1. Davinagirl3 profile image60
      Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Farts, and seeing people fall down, are God's way of entertaining us. It is instinctual to laugh at these things.  I find that on hubpages, if it's not off limits, it's fair game.

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I heard a funny (supposedly true) story on the "Bob and Tom Show" yesterday.  A man was waiting in the exam room at his doctor's office and decided to open the blinds to let some light in.  (the windows were floor to ceiling) Several minutes later, the doctor walked in, had the patient lower his pants and bend over the table for his prostate exam.  As the exam proceeded the doctor and patient heard several car horns honking....

3. profile image0
      ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Farts are always funny. Write about what ever you want.
      http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1247.gif

2. Greek One profile image81
    Greek Oneposted 7 years ago

I think I would like to read a hub about someone who farted WHILE falling down

3. fierycj profile image85
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

How could farts be entertaining...? Geez, what the hell is happening to the world!

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Looks like you just lit one.

1. Greek One profile image81
        Greek Oneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

see!... THAT'S funny

1. fierycj profile image85
          fierycjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yeah, Ron's a helluva guy. He should have a slot in Comedy Central. You'll have a lot fans. Get their ratings up, big time. Charming fellow, he is.

2. k@ri profile image84
          k@riposted 7 years ago in reply to this

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  LMOA  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

2. Davinagirl3 profile image60
      Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'll be 100% honest. I saw a police cam clip where a guy farted during a sobriety test, and I laughed my arse off.

4. wesleycox profile image82

Sorry Ron but I don't get it?

1. kmackey32 profile image80
      kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think it means he bent over and started farting. lol

5. wesleycox profile image82

Oh, I am retarded.  LOL I get it now.  Ha Ha Ha

6. profile image62
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

I can't see a problem, seen loads of shite about smile

7. Ladybird33 profile image63
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

Well, I just fell down the steps last night, busted a couple of rips and my arse, but, I didn't fart when I was going down all 10 steps.  However, my family did laugh until they realized I couldn't get up on my own (but they were laughing as they were helping me get up) smile

8. chicago girl profile image62
    chicago girlposted 7 years ago

I work at a hospital and everytime I call the G I lab i laugh their extension F A R T and they have to where brown LOL Farting is funny

9. wesleycox profile image82

Alrighty then... I'll have it posted in a couple hours  Thanks for the hilarious comments.  I have to admit that I laughed quite a bit everytime one of you said "fart"  It is freakin funny.

10. wesleycox profile image82

I get rons joke now, geez I'm retarded.  The guy opened the blinds which are floor to ceiling, then took his pants down and bent over; cars driving by saw this dude with his pants down, and you get the rest.

working