jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense Australia Payment Threshold $150 AUD

1. expectus profile image85
    expectusposted 7 years ago

Has anyone else seen this now your adsense is displayed in your local currency, us Aussies have to reach 150 to reach our payout,

I was very close to $100 US but because of the conversion rate I am not really that close to the $150 AUD , boooo

I wonder how they convert it whether it just changes daily or you need to take the exchange rate into account to work out if you'll get paid or not:P or am I just bonkers

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

It's the same in Canada now.

3. expectus profile image85

really that's no good, it seems like a bummer for anyone outside the states

4. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Nah its not different to recieving money from any overseas company $100 (US) ,then convert to own country

5. expectus profile image85

but it's slightly different:P cause when I am on $100 US I will have around $130 AUD which is still means I haven't reached payment threshold. I just like to complain i guess

6. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

It does seem a bit unreasonable.   I wasn't going to convert, then I read that they're going to make it compulsory eventually anyway - so I thought, what the heck.

Don't sweat it too much, once your traffic gets going there won't be long to wait between hitting $130 and hitting $150.

7. expectus profile image85

thanks Marisa , Its a good reason to start making more hubs smile

8. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I saw it would become compulsory so did it straight away. It does not matter much to me, it is only a few dollars more.