jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

Huh? Did I miss something?

1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

What challenge?  I seen some bickering on another thread under this mysteriously new forum...

I want to play too. smile

2. kmackey32 profile image79
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

30 hubs in 30 days again. smile

3. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Ryan just answered a question I had:  Rules for the game (30 Day Hub Challenge) to be posted soon, getting final tweaks at the moment.

4. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

where will that be posted?

5. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Under threads in this forum smile

6. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
    Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago

It will be in a sticky at the top of the forum, but basically this new 30 Hubs in 30 Days HubChallenge Forum will be an ongoing way for Hubbers to join in on the fun (and, of course the work that comes a long with it). smile

1. quicksand profile image83
      quicksandposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You mean we just start publishing hubs starting from the 24th July and complete 30 articles by 23rd Aug? Does every participant have to use one of those images shown on the other forum? I guess I can use my own JPEGS, right? I've created some JPEGS already.

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
        Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yep, you've got it. smile

Of course, the HubChallenge is ongoing now (meaning you can start whenever you would like), but it would be great if you would kick it off with me and the rest of the HubChallenge team on Friday.

1. quicksand profile image83
          quicksandposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Great! I have already started. smile
          Er, there is still a bit of a confusion here. Do I need to use one of the recommended images on each of my 30 hub pages in order to be identified as a participating hub, or can I use an image I have created? If I can use my own, need I upload it in this forum? For the moment I have published my page without a recommend image. smile

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
            KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The images are for your use if you want to use them.  You are free to use your own.  They don't have to have one to be part of the Challenge. You don't need to upload yours here either.

1. AsherKade profile image75
              AsherKadeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

????   what image...I just make a hub...that's it...what r u talking about?

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
                KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ryan and the HP staff created some images that say cute things on them about why you're doing the hub challenge that you CAN put on your hub if you want to.  It's not required.  Quicksand was wanting to use his own and he's ok to do that.

7. AsherKade profile image75
    AsherKadeposted 7 years ago

wouldn't that mean a massive overload of hubs and not enough time to read them? I would think that would kill your views because there are too many hubs to read....

8. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/17849

You can find the set of images here.

1. AsherKade profile image75
      AsherKadeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/thumb-l/13/16/23761613.jpg

I LLLLLLOOOVE the last one about losing your job because of doing hub pages...

working