jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

HI! Im new to hubpages..

1. erikamtz2626 profile image61
    erikamtz2626posted 7 years ago

Hey everyone i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to make hubpages work for me.. Maybe someone could take me under their wing and show me the ropes.. lol.. some advice would be appreciated though..

1. oderog profile image43
      oderogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi, by now you have to decide whether you want to write for money or as a hobby to increase your skills, if you are going for money, it might take you a little longer to master the necessary skills that you need to know. among these skills includes 1) write quality contents, 2) do research on what you want to write if people are really interested 3) learn about keywords 4) follow other successful hubbbers hubs for more knowledge 5)Do it now 6) duplicate whats work for you

2. Mac Mission profile image61
      Mac Missionposted 7 years ago in reply to this

First welcome to hubpages family.you have just started keep posting on forums and also you can expect some of the questions.All the best.

2. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Hi Erika

In addition, do a search. (see top of the page).  There are 100s of Hubs that will answer your question in detail.

Enjoy HP...

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Welcome! Did you spend some time reading the FAQ? If you have, then I would read a few forums that are related to hubpages next.