jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

1. martinrocks_88 profile image76
    martinrocks_88posted 7 years ago

i recently came to know that orkut is famous only in India and brazil...is it so? How many of you guys r there in orkut?

2. mattressnextday profile image59
    mattressnextdayposted 7 years ago

Yes, its very true that Orkut is No.1 Social Networking site of India and Brazil Only. If it comes to World, Its Myspace.

3. packerpack profile image62
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

Yes it is true. Brazil send most of the traffic followed by India. They have given a link to their statistics page in the footer. Have a look. And yes I am there

4. soni2006 profile image46
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

Yes when talking about social networking sites in India, the first name comes from everyone's mouth is ORKUT AND SECOND ONE IS FACEBOOK.

5. kerryg profile image89
    kerrygposted 7 years ago

It is interesting how different social networks are more popular with one or another culture. All the Russians and Tajiks I know are obsessed with odnoklassniki, which I doubt anyone in the US has even heard of.

6. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Don't mention orkut in front of me ... lol

Yes I have used it. Well you won't believe it I was once the most famous person there on Orkut. I owned 100 very popular communities there. I also somehow managed to crack Orkut. I ended up getting my Google account hacked. My communities... dear ones transferred to someone else... ahh sad story.

1. packerpack profile image62
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How did that happen?? Didn't you complain?