jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Making just $5 from hubpages... hard to do ?

1. Cls1321 profile image61
    Cls1321posted 7 years ago

I recently had gone out and dropped $200 on a few domains, webhost, and was making a few dollars per day and slowly growing traffic. Then I started struggling with the host,templates used, programs I was trying to use...and one of the sites just crashed...With all the time I spent fussing with my websites I wasn't taking the time to write anything worth while.

now on hubpages so far I have written 5 hubs, two of which were on a (if you ask me) bullshit topic of an online game =P. none of my hubs actually took me more than 45 minutes to write.

so if you were wondering where the question is. If I take 3-5 hours a day to write a few blogs and kept this pace up atleast 5 days a week. Would it be possible to earn $5 a day from adsense ?

I mainly ask because I've heard mixed reactions about hubpages and how much you can really earn, some people suggest squiboo or whatever it is called but I prefer hubpages.

WOW this turned out to be a lot of useless words...once again the question is if you take time to write several good quality hubs per day can you earn $5 a day after a month or so of working ?

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Maybe.  It would depend on how good your Hubs were, what the topics were, how your traffic did, etc.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Others have answered your questions already - but I just had to pick up on this quote.  Remember HubPages is not a blog.  Think of your Hubs as magazine articles.  For real success, follow the flagship Hub model, which can take a little more time - 1500 words, 3 videos, 5 images, 15 tags and 10 links to external sites. 

I haven't gotten around to upgrading all my existing Hubs to that standard, but others tell me it works.

2. fayans profile image27
    fayansposted 7 years ago

I say 'YES' if you take the time to research the topic you're going to write. Writing alone will *not* make you $5 a day (probably) but knowing what to write (read: keyword research) certainly will.

HP offers anyone an opportunity to make more than $5 a day with no money needed. No domain, no website, no hosting.

And it's much easier to find your place in search engines. Simply because Google loves hubs more than any other platforms known to us.

Good luck, pal and happy hubbing!

1. Vee Rose profile image60
      Vee Roseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is good to know. Thanks Fayans.

1. fayans profile image27
        fayansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You're most welcome, Vee! and good luck to you too!

3. Cls1321 profile image61

yea I do appreciated the replys

4. Cls1321 profile image61

alrighty, thanks relache.

5. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Yes it is possible to make $5 a day within a few months. You have to be smart and disciplined but it is very doable. I would recommend that you check out the 30 hubs in 30 days forums. There's a tremendous amount of good info there, to get you on your way.

6. indian cooking profile image51
    indian cookingposted 7 years ago

There are several people making more than 5$ per day here. But in order to reach that stage you have to post, comment and promote your hubs regularly and have 100+ hubs.

1. LondonGirl profile image91
      LondonGirlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You really don't need 100+ hubs to make $5 a day. I am averaging that amount now, and I am well short of 100 hubs.

7. SamSurvivor profile image79
    SamSurvivorposted 7 years ago

Sure it's possible. Although it can be done with a massive amounts of Hubs, it can also be done with a lot fewer if you know how to do Keyword research and write Hubs that target low competition niches with a high Adsense cost per click. Google the course called "The Keyword Crash Course" to find out what I'm talking about.

Court recently mad 100 Hubs in 30 days. His Hubs are making over $400 per month and growing monthly. The secret really is keyword research!

8. simplyjo profile image60
    simplyjoposted 7 years ago

Yes it is very easy smile
    You can easily do it if you set your mind to it.
    Make your blogs interesting and drive organic traffic to them.