jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

First Amazon Sale...(on Squidoo of all places)

1. Kidgas profile image79
    Kidgasposted 7 years ago

I was just checking my account over at Squidoo where I only have 3 lenses and little traffic, but my pictures of the Indy 500 have had 6 views in the past 7 days.  And wouldn't you know it, someone ordered 4 small items from Amazon and I will get $1.58 from the deal.  I just find that ironic.

I have had 14 total clicks on Amazon here but no sales yet.

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Congratulations, It is ironic, but your last hub on golf looked great (I just checked it out), so I'm sure you'll get lots more.

3. Trekkiemelissa profile image80
    Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago

Congrats.  Isn't it fun finding someone bought off of you.  smile  I have not had luck here with amazon, but I have had luck over there with it.  It may take a month or two when you do see it, but you will get it.  A little trick to you; you can buy off of your lens if you need something from amazon.  As long as you are using their module, you can do that.  Its a little trick that most lensmasters do.  It has been asked in the forums over there.  Squidoo is the affilate, not us so it is okay to do.  I am not sure what yours was, but for me it seems to be the product spefic ones that have paid off.  Mostly my kindle related lenses are actually my big money makers.

4. Mac Mission profile image61
    Mac Missionposted 7 years ago

Congrats for the success this is only beginning you yet to do more........ !!!

5. Kidgas profile image79
    Kidgasposted 7 years ago

Thanks much for the words of encouragement and the advice.