jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

NEW TO HUBPAGES

1. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 7 years ago

Hi everybody! I 've justed published my first hub. Would appreciate some feedback on it. If someone could be so kind as checking and telling me if something's wrong? Thank you!

1. martinrocks_88 profile image76
      martinrocks_88posted 7 years ago in reply to this

hey nice hub bro....but be careful when you post a lyrics or copy paste sumthin else from other website....they usually get flagged as duplicate....otherwise you have a nice hub for a newbie..good luck in hub pages...

tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thank you martinrocks!!

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I think you have done great for a first Hub. smile  welcome to HubPages. There are little green arrows on your capsules for you to play with placement, if you like. big_smile you're off to a great start!

Thank you Damescribe! I'll see about the green arrows

3. bigmikeh profile image81
    bigmikehposted 7 years ago

Good first hub. I noticed that the title is Scrapbook 1, and this appears in the URL - the page the hub appears on. But the hub is about the Puppini Sisters.

If you want people to find you hub by searching for the Puppini Sisters, you need to give it that title and URL. You can change the title anytime but the URL cannot be changed unless you delete the hub and start again. Nice content though.

HI!!Thank you for your advise. I'm not here for the money. just to entertain you.LOL!!! So I will keep the title and write more scrap books, and s-crap books as well. Wait and see!!

working