jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Approval/Deny

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

How come comments that have neither been approved or denied can be seen? Had a couple from people ,that I hadnt approved or denied ,yet they were answering each other in the comments, so the comments were visible

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Come on Kiwi, it always was this way by default. Set comments capsule to approval if you want it differently smile

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

ohhh well I didnt know that,always was a bad student , n skipped the instructions lol thankyou misha!

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

..but if its default why does it appear the way it does , ok ok , im done

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

It's just tryin' to mess with your head. smile

4. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

LOL Kiwi, you lost me, I guess I had too much wine already smile

5. girly_girl09 profile image77
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

I thought it was like this when I first joined, too. big_smile I was shocked one day to be looking at my hub and see a comment that I hadn't approved.

As Misha said, you can edit this, but you have to go to the comments box in each capsule.

I just try to check off that option if I have a hub that may elicit lots of spam or nefarious comments. Other than that, I check hubpages several times daily so if a bad comment gets in, it won't be up for long. smile

6. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Thanks guys im all sorted smile

7. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

lol girly_girl09, I do the same. About 3x a day will check my email to see that I don't miss any comments, lol. For me, if I miss, it will show up on the landing opening page that I have comments hmm isn't that how it is for you?

working