jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

No Emails

1. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I haven't been recieving emails about new hubs and comments and such. Is there a way where I can go in an change this?

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 8 years ago

All that is controlled by you.  Receiving emails is edited in your profile.  Comments are controlled by the setting of individual comment capsules.

3. MayberryNC profile image82
    MayberryNCposted 8 years ago

Has anyone else had trouble getting the content of their comments?   I get the e-mails saying that I have comments to moderate, but the comments are no longer showing up when I go under "My Account".

4. Whitney05 profile image67

I'm set up in my Profile page to recieve emails; I've never changed that. I used to recieve them, but for the month of December, give or take, I haven't received anything by email except one newsletter.

I have each comment capsule set so that the comments must be approved before seen. I don't get emails telling me that I have comments. I usually just find them when I log in.

5. Stacie Naczelnik profile image89
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 8 years ago

You know, I never got the newsletter that usually comes on Wednesday this week.  Anyone else get it?

1. Jerrico Usher profile image61
      Jerrico Usherposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have mine set to get all emails and I never get anything, I did once get that christmas email from hubpages but never anything else.. I always find out if I have comments by looking on my sign in page.. are we supposed to get notification emails and a weekly email from hubpages? why am I not getting these?

6. Whitney05 profile image67

Not me... I only got one this month. I usually get at least 2. I'm not sure how many are supposed to be sent out. I never really watch that, just get giddy when they come. ha.

7. Whitney05 profile image67

I didn't get a Christmas email....